Hamdi Salihi - The guy we all want Ally to buy...

DamienM855

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing the doin our club has taken over transfers on this thread, fair enough we make some fuck ups, but in the summer, we were linked with half a dozen CB's including cuellar, and not a single person on here would have picked goian or bocanegra from that lists. Fs some of the experts on here slaughtered the bocanegra signing. They two turned out duds, eh. I'll throw wallace into that aswell btw. We made mistakes, and we'll make more, but have some faith and give it time before rippin in.

No, because we have signed so many players in the last few years, its the type of player, quality of player and age of player which is important. I can understand us making a few mistakes as its a new era with new people calling the shots who are not used to running a football club, Mr Whyte and his team will learn as transfer windows pass, what annoys me, is the actual football men at the club, McCoist, Gordon Smith and their scouting team, they know the game, they should know a player, it doesnt like they do though.

So many obviously talented players have left Scotland in the last few years, for fees which we could afford, a few players i named above, where were we when these players were looking for a move? Why did the club not know about them and/or why did we not show any interest? Robert Snodgrass was a stand out for Livi as a kid, he was an incredible talent and is doing very well for Leeds, why no interest in him at the time? He is and was exactly what we needed as a club. Why did we not move earlier, a year earlier, for Godowillie, he was always going to move, why wait? James McArthur when we were crying out for a midfielder, we let leave Scotland, he went for half a million pound, pennies, now worth millions, a centre midfielder we now need.

And its not just about players in Scotland either. Where were our scouts when Seltic were finding players like Nakamura, Kayal, Wanyama, Ki and the like? They have just signed a Swedish international right back on a free transfer, what are we now needing and where were we?

Yeah but we signed Bedoya from the Swedish League for £300k when we could have waited and got him on a Bosman, though we would have missed out on his impact on the team so far. Almost as comical a transfer as the Filip Sebo one team auction.

Yeah but we signed Bedoya from the Swedish League for £300k when we could have waited and got him on a Bosman, though we would have missed out on his impact on the team so far. Almost as comical a transfer as the Filip Sebo one team auction.

As i was saying, its been a disgrace.

It will say everything about our current scouting department if we are not at least monitoring him, considering the Evening Times is reporting that his contract is up at the end of the season.

The club may already have sounded out his agent and discovered he's not keen to move to the SPL for 5 grand a week, who knows.

Anything under £1 million or so and he should already be here by now. Surely Jela's influence would help.

He wont cost any more than that with only 4 or 5 months of his deal to go. I dont mind if we dont get him and he goes to a club down south, thats fair enough, but if we lose him to them i will be absolutely fucking raging. Maybe we cant afford him, but that is because we have so many fucking imposters on our payroll picking up wages for fuck all. This is as much a no brainer as anything in any transfer window in the last decade.

(tu)

No quote in that article. Paper talk at best., If there were any foundation in the story, surely the Beeb would be onto it in a flash.

Southampton made an enquiry about Hooper, so I'm betting that the E.T are trying to predict who they may go after if Hooper were to leave....which he won't. Not to Southampton anyway.

He wont cost any more than that with only 4 or 5 months of his deal to go. I dont mind if we dont get him and he goes to a club down south, thats fair enough, but if we lose him to them i will be absolutely fucking raging. Maybe we cant afford him, but that is because we have so many fucking imposters on our payroll picking up wages for fuck all. This is as much a no brainer as anything in any transfer window in the last decade.

(tu)

Just like the Hemed fiasco, it will be whoever offers him the highest wage package that gets him. That's not certain to be them (or us for that matter).