How often do you wear a Rangers top?

4MenHadADream

218 members have voted

1. 1. When do you wear a Rangers top?

• At games or playing football
    • I would wear it as a normal piece of clothing (going to the shops etc)
    • Rarely or Never

Just wondering, I was in Braehead the other day and saw quite a few grown men wearing Rangers and Celtic tops whilst out doing the shopping or whatever. Got me thinking. Personally I only wear a Rangers top if I am going to games or if I am playing football or another sport. I think its fine for kids to wear football tops whenever, but I think its a bit daft to see a grown man wearing one just when they are out and about. Thoughts?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably get some agro wearing it out and about and I can do without that.

There's always one idiot wants to say something.

Happy to wear shirt to games, in company of friends regardless who they support or just lounging about the house

Don't have set times on when I wear a Rangers top. But if you pay £40 for a ''t shirt'' you should be free to wear it whenever you want without looking daft.

Ironically, the number of adults wearing tops at the games isnt as high as it once was.

One of the benefits of living in Oz...can wear it proud without fear of aggro in public :)

That said, at the Pharmacy of all places the other day a fat fuck tim in a hooped shirt yelled some garbled rubbish at me because of a Gers keyring on my keys of all things.

I generally only wear mine about the house or if I am running down the shops for a quick shop, never would wear one out properly though. Have to admit to pulling one on for watching every game in the middle of the night though, small way to feel part of it when 10,000 miles away!

I don't wear mine at all now, just simply because I don't play football anymore and I want to keep the shirts good. They kinda represent great times for me and love to have the full kit pristine.

I do have a couple of old tops i have worn so much in the past they are all pooked and the letters are coming off - whenever i manage to get to a game - which is unusual nowadays i like to wear an old top.

use to wear mine 2 home games but stopped doing it after getting some grief on the motorway services once i got passed carlisle didnt seem worth the hassle

Your kidding? I've never got grief even when we've seen tims. A Manure fan said "you've got some shit on your top" to me last season after the game at the services just before Gretna but that was all i've ever received, bright bunch these mancs.