Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

Hopefully we can bring in two decent strikers tomorrow. This was the worst case scenario, selling players with hardly any time for replacements.

Couple loan deals will be the most realistic outcome tomorrow.

Goodbye and good luck Jelavic . Some cracking goals and some great memories,especially that cup winning goal. No hard feeling towards him .

Just hope to god we find a striker good enough to replace him in the next 24 hours and arent left looking for free transfers beyond then

Hopefully we can bring in two decent strikers tomorrow. This was the worst case scenario, selling players with hardly any time for replacements.

Couple loan deals will be the most realistic outcome tomorrow.

Just got to hope and pray for a decent outcome come 24 hours time.

Not in the least bit surprised. We were always going to sell him this transfer window it was just a case of who to and for how much.

When Jelavic signed he admitted that he was using Rangers as a stepping stone to the Premiership and now that he is doing it I have no qualms. He came in and proved to be an excellent signing, scored a lot of goals, gave us all brilliant memories and helped us win the SPL title and CIS Cup. For that I am grateful to have been able to watch him in the flesh so many times. The one thing that really annoys me is his antics at St Johnstone the other week. What was the point in kissing the badge when he had his heart set on leaving?

One thing is for sure, Lafferty and Healy will not deliver the title. We need to go out and sign one or two quality strikers and tbh I don't expect us to.

Moyes' brother (agent) is involved in the deal so there's no problem with player wages and terms

Nobody knows how much you'll get up front with the 'undisclosed' fee, but I hope you get to sign the replacements you want.

Is Jelavic actually injured at the moment or ready to play by the weekend?

Genuinely wish you all the best for rest of season and hope Jelavic is as good for us as seems he has been for you

Moyes' brother (agent) is involved in the deal so there's no problem with player wages and terms

Nobody knows how much you'll get up front with the 'undisclosed' fee, but I hope you get to sign the replacements you want.

Genuinely wish you all the best for rest of season and hope Jelavic is as good for us as seems he has been for you

His brother isn't an agent, he works on tournaments and pre season for teams though.

His brother won't be anywhere near this.

And All The Very Best to everyone at Everton Football Club for the rest of the season.

Hope Nikica is as good for your team as he was for ours.

Good Luck.