***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Thread***

TheFarmer

I've suggested in the past that perhaps McCulloch would get a runout up front, seeing that happen has just led to a big "Ah FFS!" from me.

More long ball football to endure today folks!

I take it that Celik has now been branded a dud after getting the hook at HT last week and now only making the bench??

You know it's a sad situation when you start to believe that a run of bad results to force changes could be in the best interests of the long term.

As much as it pains me and i really deep down don't want that to happen sometimes it is the best for the good of the club but i hope we wipe the floor with them today.

I've suggested in the past that perhaps McCulloch would get a runout up front, seeing that happen has just led to a big "Ah FFS!" from me.

More long ball football to endure today folks!

I take it that Celik has now been branded a dud after getting the hook at HT last week and now only making the bench??

Hold the phone. Maybe Ally just realised it was a gamble throwing a guy in last week that didn't pay off. He's obviously not fit yet

Not overly bothered about the McCulloch up front thing, Healy needs some support and sadly thats probably our best option right now. However I am getting really sick of the Papac/Wallace combination on the left. It lacks pace and offers very little attacking threat, would much rather have seen Celik given a go on his preferred left hand side.

Hold the phone. Maybe Ally just realised it was a gamble throwing a guy in last week that didn't pay off. He's obviously not fit yet

There was a degree of tongue in cheek with that comment but how is he meant to get fit without matches? He could have been deployed just off the front man and given a degree of freedom to roam about surely?