Administration thread

debear

Stating the obvious i know but surely the worst case senario is losing what is known as Glasgow Rangers Football Club 1872. Not being able to display 5 stars on your shirt to show everybody how many titles ye have. I grew up in an era where we won 9 in a row, helicopter Sunday, European final, even havin the joy of watchin them go through all that McCann shite will he wont he and now the shoes on the other foot it feels murder. Got it rammed doon ma throat last night that where's the 200k that went to Manchester , why are the fans no camped outside Ibrox, how the timothy's managed to raise AW that money by cashin provi cheques and ginger bottles. If there was a share issue or big bucket for RFC the morra - how many of us would lob in to save the club ? ? ? ............... Mr Murray doesnae have to walk intae his local pub or work everyday and have folk bursting their arse tae ask ye - whit's goin on wey yirr team !!! ............ Mr Whyte please be a genius and no some guy wey a deathwish !

Those talking about a win should be certified. A sad day indeed.

Considering the options then you can see why some people are seeing this news as a positive can you not?

I find it’s better to look at things with a bit of hope rather than continually being negative.

How would this be achieved in your view?

As far as I can see this could be a death by a thousand cuts.

In order:

1. deal today at 3.29pm

2. CVA forced through if HMRC end up <25%

3. CVA accepted by HMRC on basis of best return for Treasury

only then are we on to:

4. newco buys out business/assets from Administrator

I'm actually excited. The uncertainty for years has been unbearable, at least now with some closure we know where we stand. The club will not go out of business, Whyte will get us through this difficult spell as he has done with numerous other companies which were on the brink of going bust just before he purchased them.

Yes, but my point being that this red brick facade is infact, very tricky. It's not some tiny little wall with a few bricks, it's a large part of the stadium.

Facade retention is a piece of piss.

Saw on Sky Sports website that we have until 3.30 today to meet a deadline? What deadline is this? Thought we had 10 days

It's the deadline to appoint our own administrators instead of HMRC asset strippers, basically its the difference between owing HMRC the tax case debt or writing it off.

Sorry if this has been asked before as I haven't read the full thread..............

Why did HMRC wait so long? What were they gaining by not trying to force us into administration last week or before??

Am I missing something obvious?

To be quite frank about it, they dropped the ball and were beaten to it.

Considering the options then you can see why some people are seeing this news as a positive can you not?

I find it’s better to look at things with a bit of hope rather than continually being negative.

What the fuck is positive about going into administration?