ian brines

DougieGers

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I struggle to praise a single ref in our league.They all make far too many fuck-ups.So,yes,I believe its a lack of ability all round.

You can blame FIFA for Wallace's goal not standing cos,only,goal-line technology would have seen that given(too many bodies in the way,mate).

And there was too many bodies in the way of the foul he gave against Wallace on the touchline and the Healy "offside goal" ( some guy says he was; looked to me like kirk). If so you are a clown. Sorry mate; i do not kmow you but that is my opinion and will be worried if there is fellow Rangers supporters who would agree with you.

He also waved play on when the killie goalie picked up a blatant back pass. Then there was the two footed tackle in the final minute that was a clear red card that only got a yellow. Blatant cheating. Anyone on here defending this cock obviously wasn't at the game.

Bit of an assumption is it not ... after all goals change games

(tu)

Has to be one of the worst arguments from football fans. If the goal is allowed, we could have went on and won 3-1. Equally it could have motivated them to win 3-1 or it could have went mental and ended up 5 each.

Bit of an assumption is it not ... after all goals change games

An assumption based on my opinion...

We could have played for 900mins never mind 90 and there was only one team that looked like they would score and it wasnt us!

As a Police officer as is the top referee in england supposidily are they in the wrong job ?

Football is a proffesional game and at the end of the day should not have part time persons

who take their day time duties from another job to a job that impartiallity as today showed he wasnt up to it .

the Mc Cullough goal was in truth awkward watching it ?

I have never seen alan mc gregor face up to a referee at the end of any game that

said it all and hope mr brines enjoyed his day out .

Bring back the italian porrinni ref - who was a legend with fans.