*** The Official 'Inverness v Champions' Thread ***

Papa Sasac

The forum doesn't have the bandwidth for me to explain that fully!

Its all to do with clubs being killed off, against fans wishes, to make a few businessmen with little or no interest in football, quite well off.

I'm from Inverness btw.

Ah I see, not really read into their history too much to really appreciate the point you made bud.

does anyone else feel like me where the result of the game doesnt even concern them. obv i want to win, i want to win every game. however i seem to be more focused on just supporting the club and getting through this horrid time. a kind of you will never break me feeling.

its a very weird feeling but my love of our club has never felt stronger

:McGregor:

:Broadfoot: :Perry::Goian::Bocanegra:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:Healy: :McCulloch:

Subs: Alexander, Little, McCabe, Celik, Hemmings, Bedoya and Mitchell.

Hope Dorin is fit, looks fine in the training pics so it looks likely that he'll start, dunno if Ally will go with the Goianegra CB partnership with the two LBs out. Boca has played there many times in his career so he's the no.1 choice to start in that position on Sunday imo.

A lot of men missing for this game but I feel we can get the points. Well are gathering momentum so we need to keep our wits about us and get to the finishing line, even if it's for 2nd place.

ICT 0-3 Rangers (Healy (2), McCulloch) :21:

Is Goian fit or not? He's looked like he needs a rest for weeks so ideally we'd give him a break. Shame though that Wallace and Papac are out. Could see McCulloch at CB.

God knows how we'll play today. Need Edu and Davis to shoot when they get the chance rather than trying to walk the ball in.

Come on Rangers. Just do it.

Good morning to you all, I've just woken up to a lot of you arguing and talking shite on these threads.

Put it aside for the day, get blootered and sing like fuck if you're at the game or not.....

Its a joyous red, white and blue day, a glorious day for not giving a fuck and embracing the superficial..

C' mon Rangers!

Good morning to you all, I've just woken up to a lot of you arguing and talking shite on these threads.

Put it aside for the day, get blootered and sing like fuck if you're at the game or not.....

Its a joyous red, white and blue day, a glorious day for not giving a fuck and embracing the superficial..

C' mon Rangers!

Why the need to get blootered? Then even more shite will be spouted. Have a smoke and think about your next move carefully. (tu)