Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afraid that, from what I've heard, this is true.

This goes beyond selling assets to raise money, this is selling part of the club's history. Unforgivable.

Sums it up perfectly, there is no excuse for this. If true, Whyte's plumbing new depths and should face the circumstances.

The guy obviously has no morals whatsoever.

If this is true, he better get pally with Branson, because he might, just might be safe in space.

The sad thing is that there are more stories to come, just how low and how much damage can one man and £1 do.

David Murray hang your head in shame.

If that cunt has sold even one Arsenal share, he should be strung up by the fucking balls from the lamp post nearest to the Ibrox main door.

They did it to Mussolini, and even Hitler had the good grace to pop a cap in his own ass after his crimes were about to be revealed.

If this bastard has fucked with our history, I don't give a fuck if he goes like Il Duce or Der Fuehrer, but pick one you horrible piece of shite.

we lambasted the press for the countless documentrys, the constant attacks on whyte and we praised him for standing up for the club

this makes me fucking sick and if what he's done is true, the cunt will dead if one of our fans gets him

I am starting to worry about this, don't want a bear locked up over this cunt, he ain't worth it.

we lambasted the press for the countless documentrys, the constant attacks on whyte and we praised him for standing up for the club

this makes me fucking sick and if what he's done is true, the cunt will dead if one of our fans gets him

Looks he has used the situation to fool the fans, people who believed him are not to blame (not saying you're saying that btw just stating).

He has manipulated and deceived by the looks of things since he came in and i wish this story weren't true but that's me being daft.

There's more to come also, can only assume he's away building a bunker in a mountain right now.

ive thought he was dodgy ever since the transfer window. everything is coming out so quickly now i just feel sick every time a new story appears :(

if he has done this then i would be happy to see him dead ( for anyone looking in im not going to kill him )

i just hope that someone comes in before its too late and we have nothing

please dont tell me this is fkn true!!! thats like selling a cup

out of our trophy room, ive backed the guy until i found out the facts the last few days but surely no this, this is a total scandle am goin down to ibrox the mora to pick the fkn bike up and its goin in my Rangers room till Whyte has cleared out his drawer.

please dont tell me this is fkn true!!! thats like selling a cup

out of our trophy room, ive backed the guy until i found out the facts the last few days but surely no this, this is a total scandle am goin down to ibrox the mora to pick the fkn bike up and its goin in my Rangers room till Whyte has cleared out his drawer.

Im wishing it weren't true, absolutely unforgivable thing to do, he has sold part of our history.

Wonder what he will say in relation to this, probably need to send us a tape from a cave bin laden style if this is 100% fact.

Does this not seem like hes trying to get as much as he can even out of our history before our club goes out of existence ? :anguish:

Why would he do that if our club was going to continue, thats part of our special history ffs! Wouldn't be surprised if he sold Celtic all our cups and titles aswell if he had the chance.

My advice to him is getting on the next plane out to Monaco and staying there, I don't want him in this country any longer never mind near my club.

I actually feel sick at the thought I supported him when it looked as if previous board members were only indulging in one-upmanship :anguish: