Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is actually heartbreaking, is this guy insane ?

Yes I actually in all seriousness believe he is certainly bordering on insanity. No sane person would ever behave and act the way he has done. There is something badly wrong with this cunt.

I think Whyte needs to do the decent thing now and top himself. He calls himself a Rangers supporter, but he sells the club down the river. He says the reaction from the fans was something he didn't expect? If he really was a Rangers supporter then he would know exactly how we would all feel about the way things have gone here. If he has done this, sold what is every bit as important a part of this clubs great and glorious history as Ibrox itself, then if he had any shred of credibility left its long gone. He doesn't have a clue what he's really done, he's a liar, a thief and he is certainly no Rangers supporter.

What's happened, I'm so confused.

Arsenal?

In the early 1900s Arsenal had a bit of a financial problem and I think Rangers helped them out because we had a good relationship, Arsenal then gave us shares as an act of goodwill and this prick Whyte has went and sold them.

Correct me if im wrong?

This better not be true. Money is money,but selling off our history like this is actually gut wrenching. This guy is emotionally draining our club and to think I backed him early doors. Touch the Loving Cup and................I am heading to Scandanavia his morning through Heathrow. I am gonna be on the look out for the Whyte Shyte passing through the terminal. He's going in one of them big X-Ray Machines at security to see if actually has a heart and i am stopping it for a good long dose of radiation!

In the early 1900s Arsenal had a bit of a financial problem and I think Rangers helped them out because we had a good relationship, Arsenal then gave us shares as an act of goodwill and this prick Whyte has went and sold them.

Correct me if im wrong?

You forgot to mention the 20 or so friendlies between the clubs which possibly originated from this goodwill. All shot tae fuck by Whyte.

Is this story actually fact (evidence provided) or are we regarding Daily Record stories as the word of God these days ? I hope to fuck Whyte's not a crook, but I am even more fearful that the taigmedia have finally duped the majority into turning against him.

I'll await the truth

I believe it's true, and that's not from the Record :disappointment:

I've tried my best to hope he's been doing the right thing, that we were going through a necessary hard time because of the mess we were in. I've been quiet on Whyte for a long time now, hoping (more and more forlornly) that he's played some sort of blinder and done the right thing. I can still see scenarios where administration is a necessary evil.

I can't see any situation where selling part of our history for £200k is the right thing to do though. Disgusted.

You forgot to mention the 20 or so friendlies between the clubs which possibly originated from this goodwill. All shot tae fuck by Whyte.

Correct, on a yearly basis we played at Ibrox then Highbury to help with their finances and forged a close bond with them and their fans.