"Tainted Title" Talk Has Them Raging

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fucking Scottish. Fuck Ireland. I don't give a damn, and from what I can gather most of the people there are getting on with their lives without the bile that the West of Scotland keeps flowing.

I'll say it again. Fuck Ireland.

Is that clear enough for the taig haters?

I AM SCOTTISH !!

doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> a fuckin female deer.

Only title lennon has won has been handed on a plate, no pressure to bottle it as per usual and the toys are nearly out of the pram already.

Don't know why I find Lemon spitting his dummy out so funny but everybody knows it's coming which makes it better, reporters must be queueing up in hope they get the story.

Would be great if bookies started giving odds on when it's going to happen, you can see him struggling to stay calm about Burley in interview, won't be long now "thar she blows" classless oaf.

I'm fucking Scottish. Fuck Ireland. I don't give a damn, and from what I can gather most of the people there are getting on with their lives without the bile that the West of Scotland keeps flowing.

I'll say it again. Fuck Ireland.

Is that clear enough for the taig haters?

I AM SCOTTISH !!

So why give your location as "Larkyderry"?

You just cannot bring yourself to the obvious conclusion, can you?

We couldn't win the league playing by the same rules on the same level playing field as every one else.

Is your real name Lemon?

I'm disgusted about all this and the intelligent man about me tells my conscience that we may not have won those titles had we lived within our means.

Anyone who thinks I belong across the city can PM me for details of when and where I drink, and you're most welcome to pop along and find out the truth

Internet hardman alert.

Internet hardman who considers violence to be a lesser of evils as he dispenses thoughts on the morals and behaviour of any deemed to be beneath his own, haughty standards.

Why are you still here anyway? Some strange love-that-cannot-speak-its-name fetishism to be among a bit of rough?

Are you saying we should be independent, like, say Ireland ?

What's your intelligent man's take on their current situation ?

Do you mean southern Ireland? The land that permanently has it's hand out to take advantage of billions in bail-out money from the generous, ever forgiving British?

Don't waste your breath. Any comment that does not fit in to their generic Orange mentality sees cries of foul, and religiously bigoted Ooocomments.

I hope for the sake of our team and our real fans that the cops trawl through this and pick up those who taint our club with this backward, antiquated non intelligence.

Yous are a fucking disgrace not only to this club, but to humanity in general.

Anyone who thinks I belong across the city can PM me for details of when and where I drink, and you're most welcome to pop along and find out the truth.

But the sad fact is no one has taken me up on my offer yet cos some of you know.

Come into my local dyed in the wool blue nose pub and find out what we staunch Bears think about your sectarian pish and the damage it's done to our reputation.

It's the Neanderthals among us who are dragging us down. Club together and get rid of this poison before it eats away at us for yet another hundred years.

Yous making these comments and singing those chants are NOT the people. Yous are a fuckin embarrassment to common decency.

Fuck right off with your sectarian shite. Anyone repeating this pish has something cognitively wrong with them.

I'd hazard a guess that you drink in the Machan Vaults.

Do you mean southern Ireland? The land that permanently has it's hand out to take advantage of billions in bail-out money from the generous, ever forgiving British?

I certainly do.

Has anyone else noticed a remarkable trinity -

Ireland - A country mired in child abuse scandals.

Catholicism - A religion mired in child abuse scandals.

Celtic Boys Club - A club strongly linked to Ireland AND catholicism AND mired in a child abuse scandal.

It seems that everything they hold dear is tainted.