"Tainted Title" Talk Has Them Raging

At the end of the day, wether they win it by 20 or 10 points, it's a tainted title as we haven't had a fair crack at the whip with all the nonsense surrounding the club. I'm not saying we would have won the title had we not gone into admin, I'm just saying we would have had a much better chance.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't waste your breath. Any comment that does not fit in to their generic Orange mentality sees cries of foul, and religiously bigoted comments.

I hope for the sake of our team and our real fans that the cops trawl through this and pick up those who taint our club with this backward, antiquated non intelligence.

Yous are a fucking disgrace not only to this club, but to humanity in general.

Anyone who thinks I belong across the city can PM me for details of when and where I drink, and you're most welcome to pop along and find out the truth.

But the sad fact is no one has taken me up on my offer yet cos some of you know.

Come into my local dyed in the wool blue nose pub and find out what we staunch Bears think about your sectarian pish and the damage it's done to our reputation.

It's the Neanderthals among us who are dragging us down. Club together and get rid of this poison before it eats away at us for yet another hundred years.

Yous making these comments and singing those chants are NOT the people. Yous are a fuckin embarrassment to common decency.

Fuck right off with your sectarian shite. Anyone repeating this pish has something cognitively wrong with them.

Berks of a feather :lol:

They are getting hysterical now like a pair of wee lassies.

The thought of winning a tainted title pyoor gets to them :lol:

Yes, I know what irony is.

Isn't that what they make rivets from that you used to bang into plates before being tossed on the scrap heap?

You've really hurt me with that.

All I tried to do was make the point that if you want to present an argument, it is advantageous to use correct spelling and grammar. Then you will gain the respect of your opponent on an intellectual level, even if you have different viewpoints on the subject being debated.

think we've got better things to worry about than this "tainted title" nonsense, what ages are yous, 10 !! We would have lost the league anyways, they are a better team (at the moment) and deserve to win the league so lets take it on the chin and concentrate on supporting our team and getting them through these testing times, dont scoop to their level

Aye, riiiiiiiight. :D Slink on back to Kerryfail St., ya bandit.

You just cannot bring yourself to the obvious conclusion, can you?

We couldn't win the league playing by the same rules on the same level playing field as every one else.

I'm disgusted about all this and the intelligent man about me tells my conscience that we may not have won those titles had we lived within our means.

:lol:

What rules did we break brendan ?

What does the intelligent man about you say about a football club covering up child abuse ?

Can I ask you? Have you voted in the referendum thread?

Which way did you vote?

Did you vote like the muppets who voted to stay within the union then spouted sectarian reasons for remaining in the Union?

Did you vote for the Union which closed your shipyards and took the business elsewhere?

Or like me, are you thinking of number one, dreaming of a more prosperous country with jobs, than being robbed by Westminster and being fed lies that they prop up our surplus?

Do you think they will have a veggie option at the funeral wake?

We couldn't win the league playing by the same rules on the same level playing field as every one else.

I'm disgusted about all this and the intelligent man about me tells my conscience that we may not have won those titles had we lived within our means.

It's a tainted title, end of

Can I ask you? Have you voted in the referendum thread?

Which way did you vote?

Did you vote like the muppets who voted to stay within the union then spouted sectarian reasons for remaining in the Union?

Did you vote for the Union which closed your shipyards and took the business elsewhere?

Or like me, are you thinking of number one, dreaming of a more prosperous country with jobs, than being robbed by Westminster and being fed lies that they prop up our surplus?

Are you saying we should be independent, like, say Ireland ?

What's your intelligent man's take on their current situation ?

:craphead:

Your either very obviously a wind up merchant or truly an awful Rangers fan. There's absolutely no problem with our previous title wins, absolutely none. Over the last 3 seasons, i'd hazard a guess as to say that Celtic have spent just as much as we have. While our business model over the last 15 years has brought us to this regrettable point where the club is on the brink of going under, you'd have to point out to me where exactly we've broken rules with regards to winning football matches and hence winning leagues.

I'm fucking Scottish. Fuck Ireland. I don't give a damn, and from what I can gather most of the people there are getting on with their lives without the bile that the West of Scotland keeps flowing.

I'll say it again. Fuck Ireland.

Is that clear enough for the taig haters?

I AM SCOTTISH !!

Aye, you never hear of sectarian troubles in Ireland.

Most of the irish celtic loving tims are scottish too :lol: