"Tainted Title" Talk Has Them Raging

At the old firm we should blast out :

You can stick your tainted title up your arse !

You can stick your tainted title up your arse !

You can stick your tainted title

Stick your tainted tile

Stick you tainted title up yer arse

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that your reply to everyone who has a different opinion to yourself ya wee fud. im living in the real world, you can spend all your time thinking off wee gay songs of tainted titles, i'll spend mines supporting my OWN team through these troubled times espicially on a day like today when we could find many of our players and staff without a job. the thing is im man enough to admit defeat, you just sound like a daft wee lassie who goes crying home to their mammy n daddy when they dont get their own way. We bang on, and proudly too, about the class and dignity of our club, well start fucking showing it. Like a said before dont scoop to their level, let them sing their wee shitey song about jelly n ice cream, rise above it, we'll be back better and stronger

Is that 2 "scoops" of ice cream you'll be having with your jelly? :wanker:

It's times like these that makes me proud to be a Rangers man. Our manager would never act the way lemon does. From William Wilton and Bill Struth to Walter and Ally, we have what they will never have.... Class.

The Bheggars on here are hurting bad. :uk:

I'll say this mate. I bet they and the mhedia expected us to go into meltdown. In fact, the opposite has happened. There has been worldwide support of our great club. People getting involved and totally concerned about the viability of The Rangers. We lose a match? aye ok, it hurts... but we are concerned with the bigger picture.

The title is tainted. Absolutely it is. They know it, we know. Even liewell knows it. And come to think of it, I bet Big Jock knows too.

If we win the tax case HMRC should be taken to task for what they have put Rangers(as a business)through in regards to what the business could have earned during this uncertain period, however they must surely have something on Rangers to have gone to these lengths!?! surely!?!

Would definitely keep the Samaritans in a job if we did win the tax case though :D

Aye but child line would probably take the brunt of new calls :(

Attendances of other clubs rocketed in the Jock Wallace days because the competition was more open with 4 years out of 10 seeing non OF clubs win the league. It would have been 5 had Hearts not gloriously shat in the nest in Dundee.

i can agree with what you said however, What team can realistically put up a title challenge now? Motherwell only have a slight change of grabbing 2nd because we've been docked 10 points. We'd be back in the SPL (if starting from the bottom) before any other team had challenged them for the league.

They got in to the Europa through the Back Door,need to watch how I say that when referring to them.

And now a Tainted Title given to them ,because their Great Rivals go into Administration they are hurting ,it is clearly evident.And the whole Football World knows it too.

If it was my Team that got handed it ,I wouldn't be celebrating.I would be in Hiding.

For me the title isn't tainted.

I hope you're not being ironic, as Im going to agree with your statement. We were on the slide even before the Admin occured, we have nobody to blame for that but outselves, the results and performances especially at home were pathetic, dropping points to teams that should have been buried. Yes people will look back on this season as the one we went into Admininstration and had a 10 point deduction. Had the taigs won the league by less that 10 points ten yes it would be tainted

think we've got better things to worry about than this "tainted title" nonsense, what ages are yous, 10 !! We would have lost the league anyways, they are a better team (at the moment) and deserve to win the league so lets take it on the chin and concentrate on supporting our team and getting them through these testing times, dont scoop to their level

Sniff sniff.

I hope you're not being ironic, as Im going to agree with your statement. We were on the slide even before the Admin occured, we have nobody to blame for that but outselves, the results and performances especially at home were pathetic, dropping points to teams that should have been buried. Yes people will look back on this season as the one we went into Admininstration and had a 10 point deduction. Had the taigs won the league by less that 10 points ten yes it would be tainted

Rubbish. Its a tainted title and you know it.