The support at Ibrox today

TheBoyDave

The support today from the fans was great and the players responded and fed off of it 3-2 does not tell the true story the players and fans did themselves proud.Although administration has been tough it is bonding and uniting us, I am so proud of the lads and happy for Super Ally and staff.Special mentions for McCabe who looked the part Aluko who scored a classy goal and of course Jig.We do not do walking away and we do not do surrender watp.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were immense today, over the 90 mins I dont think I have ever experienced an atmosphere quite like it. It didnt reflect off on the tv though, just watched it back, it was so much louder. The copland stand was litteraly rocking up and down side to side, unbelievable. We trully are the people :uk:

One of the best atmosphere's for a long time - 90 minutes of support - and I loved the way we laughed at them every time they tried to sing, cheering when they scored was class - and the BANG as their bottle burst yet again!

The atmosphere was indeed something to behold. Any person wanting to purchase the club only has to see our fans today. Even the tainted bottle crashers did not have a response. We showed today what we are all about. We do not do walking away and we truly are the people.

Been going to old firm games for 20years and i always thought the cup game at hampden when robertson got sent off then McCoist scored to win it for us and the game where Durrant tapped galloway on the shoulder and crossed for Hateley to score at ibrox were the 2 best OF games ive ever been to for atmosphere but today was certainly up there with both games.

We truly showed we are the best and we shut the manky mob up big style.

WATP

Mega, im gutted that we only put 3 past them at 80 mins, even more gutted that they got two cheap goals. Although would have gladly taken that result before the game :(

It was even better that they got two back at the end, as for a short moment, they thought the party was back on!!! :lol::21:

It was outstanding by the Rangers Fans today that's the way it should be when the Gers are Playing.

Well done its the Loudest I have heard on TV , got a Mate down South Man City Fan says he hasn't herd anything quite like it.

Well done for 95 mins of cheering the Team to the End.

No Surrender.

You guys were really amazing today, i was just in awe at the atmosphere, literally spent most the match with Ghoosebumps.

BO and UB were ridicuolously good, all you could see in corner of the screen was them bouncing non stop, love each and every one of them :crabflute:

The best Old Firm I've been to without a doubt, my voice is gone, I'm pretty much deaf.

Thank you everyone :praise: showed the world what we're all about, the players did us proud too

Just in from WRC as well, bouncing in there :21: fucking wish I stayed for longer