Neil Lennon 6 match ban

what a fucking shambles.

the tweet in question said that the SFA were corrupt and cfc should leave the country.

he didnot type the tweet, he "re-tweeted" it.

for anyone not familiar with twitter, you can if you wish "retweet" which means you publish someone else tweet on your page, and to your followers.

Lennon CHOSE to PUBLISH that comment on his twitter page, and his feed as far as i know, is also fed to the CFC official site.

the SFA are terrified of the lurgan bigot. His Twitter comments braught the game into far more disrepute than Whyte did by not paying PAYE. What he did was probably ilegal from a business/finance point of view, but it isnt at all linked to the reputation of the sport. Lennon has more or less declared, on several occasions now, he thiks there is an agenda against him & CFC within the SFA. THAT is disrepute.

STV understands @officialneil argued he did not author the tweets made after Hearts game. SFA unable to prove otherwise http://bit.ly/JWfKOg

doh

Juries are normally smarter than SFA disciplinary panels it appears.

That excuse is quite simply ludicrous but again we may have to sadly accept that if you cannot prove something to a acceptable degree people don't deserve to be punished. Like I've stated before if we remove the presumption of innocence for Lennon when he faces these charges we descend to his level of thinking.

Absolute pillock of a man and hopefully we can get back our title from him ASAP (tu)

Ridiculous.

Firstly, hasn't he had a suspended ban before? Surely the point is that if you do it again, you get punished harder?

The twitter thing is staggering. Talk about making your point crystal clear and getting away with it. All Lennon has to do is rile up his idiot followers and retweet all the abuse they spout. I'd assume I could then get away with saying I'd love Neil Lennon to be blown up by a bomb, aslong as it is retweeted from someone else's account? Fucking stupid stupid cowardly SFA

what a fucking shambles.

the tweet in question said that the SFA were corrupt and cfc should leave the country.

he didnot type the tweet, he "re-tweeted" it.

for anyone not familiar with twitter, you can if you wish "retweet" which means you publish someone else tweet on your page, and to your followers.

Lennon CHOSE to PUBLISH that comment on his twitter page, and his feed as far as i know, is also fed to the CFC official site.

the SFA are terrified of the lurgan bigot. His Twitter comments braught the game into far more disrepute than Whyte did by not paying PAYE. What he did was probably ilegal from a business/finance point of view, but it isnt at all linked to the reputation of the sport. Lennon has more or less declared, on several occasions now, he thiks there is an agenda against him & CFC within the SFA. THAT is disrepute.

He (sorry, his Twitter account :rolleyes: ) re-tweeted that, but he also (sorry, his Twitter account :rolleyes: ) tweeted that he (his account) thought the decisions were 'personal'). His defence is that someone else re-tweeted the first comment and posted the second on his Twitter account.

That is a dangerous precedent they have set.

"It wasn't me".

indeed, fucking shower of complete and utters fucking retards. It angers me so much that these fuckwits are running our game. Who the fuck are they to rule over our sport? who put them there? what qualifies them to run the game?

i absouletly fucking hate the fucking sfa, and have done for years.

every team should get there manager to open a verified twitter account now and just type whatever the fuck they want on it - SFA now made it clear that "it wan't me who wrote that" is an acceptable defence, so lets open the flood gates and make a mockery of these incompetent fucking cunts.