Transfers

34 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Still laid out with a long-term knee injury, won't be fit until after the start of the season, and this isn't his first major injury.

I wouldn't have gone near Gundogan this summer.

It's a strange one for Pep's first signing to be honest, I didn't really see it coming. I'd be underwhelmed if I was a City fan but to be fair, it wasn't that long ago they were spending close to £30m on Wilfried Bony

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Gundogan is good and will certainly do a job for City. 

Dortmund have lost two of their better players already now with Hummels away as well. They'll be trying to cling on to Reus, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang

Reus is the only one they have a chance of keeping. 

Gundogan and Laporte will be immense signings for City. At least they are smart enough signings players to play a specific system rather than the other way around. 

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Arsenal have apparently triggered Vardy's release clause.

Wonder how much it is. I wouldn't think Wenger would be interested in him tbh, he's never really went for long ball chasing forwards.

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

It will go just like the Falcao transfer went for Man Utd, tragedy!!!!

They really need to stop pissing money up the wall. 

Faithful froo n froo fc will get him. Man u can't compete with them

ranieri should resign from that job Imo its job done and it won't get any better next years a no win situation for him sacked by October time is my bet as the owners expectations will be ott. Next season European qualification at any level should be considered a success imo

10 hours ago, BF2 said:

The commentators' patter about Ibrahimovic will be unbearable.

I hate our so called media and commentators. They slated him and called him overrated until he scored a hatrick against England. Now they all love him. 

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

ranieri should resign from that job Imo its job done and it won't get any better next years a no win situation for him sacked by October time is my bet as the owners expectations will be ott. Next season European qualification at any level should be considered a success imo

To be fair you're predictions are usually notoriously bad :P