Transfers

@GuillemBalague: I hope Liverpool fans are happy with the arrival of Iago Aspas for 9m euros. Pace, goal, commitment. Key: adaptation to England.

From Wiki:

"Aspas' older brother, Jonathan, is also a footballer. Both were groomed at Celta by Jimmy Saville. Iago, in his spare time, is Batman and his hero is Dirk Kuyt whom he regularly plays boules with as well as playing pitch and put with Cristiano Ronaldo .[5][6]"

:lol:

From Wiki:

"Aspas' older brother, Jonathan, is also a footballer. Both were groomed at Celta by Jimmy Saville. Iago, in his spare time, is Batman and his hero is Dirk Kuyt whom he regularly plays boules with as well as playing pitch and put with Cristiano Ronaldo .[5][6]"

:lol:

Fucking hell. :D

Nicolai Muller has claimed he knows nothing of a transfer to Bayer Leverkusen, despite speculation he is set to move to the BayArena.

Reports are suggesting Muller is the Bundesliga club's preferred option to replace Andre Schurrle if he, as expected, joins Chelsea this summer.

But the Mainz forward, who scored eight goals in the Bundesliga this season, insists he is not looking to leave the Coface Arena.

He said: "I am under contract with FSV Mainz 05 and I feel happy about this.

"I have just read about a potential interest in me from Bayer Leverkusen but I am not aware of anything concrete."

Meanwhile, Leverkusen have confirmed that Junior Fernandez will spend 2013/14 with Dinamo Zagreb.

The Chilean striker managed just six appearances after his move from Universidad last summer and he will move to the Maksimir to get first-team football.

General manager Rudi Voller said: "We are still very much aware of his general talent and have started to work out this loan deal with Dinamo Zagreb to help his progress as a player.

"It will be a great opportunity for him to mature as a footballer and to then return as a stronger player to our club."