Transfers

Exactly. This happens every few years. Some team topples United and everyone starts saying "its over for United", "They aren't the team they were" etc. It becomes tedious listening to it.

i think its a bigger challenge this season/next season than previous years,,, alot of the team need replaced and its still to be seen if the Glazers will spend the big money it takes to get the big names in

Ferdinand, Evra, Scholes, Giggs, Carrick, all not getting any younger

Vidic coming back will be massive for them

i think its a bigger challenge this season/next season than previous years,,, alot of the team need replaced and its still to be seen if the Glazers will spend the big money it takes to get the big names in

Ferdinand, Evra, Scholes, Giggs, Carrick, all not getting any younger

Vidic coming back will be massive for them

You have picked 5 players none of which will be certain for a place next season. You overlook the fact that United have a very strong young team. Even with some older players the usual average age last season was early to mid 20's.

Three clubs in just over a year what a loyal person he is.

More to the point how gutted are the fans going to be some "iconic" manager.

Sean O'Driscoll's teams play great football, to be fair to him.

Lucky for Man Utd they don't have a say in it though, eh?

Well City can offer more wages and a bigger fee, which would be preferred by player and club + they are now champions and considered the strongest English team.

Only way he could go to Utd is if he for some reason has a specific desire to play for them and RVP doesn't seem like that kind of guy.

Well City can offer more wages and a bigger fee, which would be preferred by player and club + they are now champions and considered the strongest English team.

Only way he could go to Utd is if he for some reason has a specific desire to play for them and RVP doesn't seem like that kind of guy.

Except City are a nothing club with shit fans that will fall apart when their owners get bored and stop investing (tu).

Didn't say they'd run out of cash, I said they'd get bored.

Look at Malaga - their owners found a new wee project and now Malaga can't pay their players :lol:

It could happen. but I doubt it.

They were still around when City were doing pretty poor in the premiership despite the spending.

Malaga had it all...and lost it :lol:

Didn't say they'd run out of cash, I said they'd get bored.

Look at Malaga - their owners found a new wee project and now Malaga can't pay their players :lol:

Must of missed this, what happened with Malaga? Their owners sold them?