Transfers

This isn't a dig at you, but I'm honesty getting sick of reading that phrase on here. It seems to be the standard response to every single player that moves for a reasonably high/unexpected fee.

I think it's mainly because there are real bargains out there like kagawa who moved for like half of the fee reported for the Brazilain kid.

Chelsea and United are taking huge risks imo, on one hand they could be the new Kaka or Ronaldinho while on the other hand it could be another Kleberson.

I think it's mainly because there are real bargains out there like kagawa who moved for like half of the fee reported for the Brazilain kid.

Chelsea and United are taking huge risks imo, on one hand they could be the new Kaka or Ronaldinho while on the other hand it could be another Kleberson.

Kleberson cost £6 million. Man U and Chelsea are not going to gamble 20 odd million on players who aren't very good.

Kleberson cost £6 million. Man U and Chelsea are not going to gamble 20 odd million on players who aren't very good.

They haggled over Mikel for millions and he was pish.

They might be good prospects but neither are superstars (yet) and for £20 odd million you would expect to be getting acomplished players, well I would have thought.

It may well be the price to pay in Brazil for these guys but I just don't think it's value for money.

They haggled over Mikel for millions and he was pish.

They might be good prospects but neither are superstars (yet) and for £20 odd million you would expect to be getting acomplished players, well I would have thought.

It may well be the price to pay in Brazil for these guys but I just don't think it's value for money.

An established player is someone in their late 20's. These players have no sell on value. They are payhing for the age. These players may represent many years at the club at the top level or a bigger transfer fee in a few years.

An established player is someone in their late 20's. These players have no sell on value. They are payhing for the age. These players may represent many years at the club at the top level or a bigger transfer fee in a few years.

Not really guys like Ronaldo was established when he left United, Augero was established when he left for City at levels like CL and in strong leagues like Spain.

I find it crazy teams willing to spend a near £30 million on guys who have not played in any country other than Brazil.

Not really guys like Ronaldo was established when he left United, Augero was established when he left for City at levels like CL and in strong leagues like Spain.

I find it crazy teams willing to spend a near £30 million on guys who have not played in any country other than Brazil.

Ronaldo left for £80 million and Aquero would go for £50 million if he left.

Cahill is 33 now.

Only cost Everton £2m (from under our noses) and has more than paid that back several times over.

Seems to be a bit of a gentleman's agreement type of transfer.

Plus he had a poor season, and they signed Naismith and are probably getting Pienaar back as well. They won't miss him imo.