• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 you can't afford it

2. she likes black men

2 stupid statements to go with the report.

I seriously wonder how this actually made the paper, is this what its going to be like all summer? Linking us to players if the transfer embargo if lifted.

Think your letting the fact he is a scumbag cloud your judgement of him as a player he is one of the better ones in the SPL.

That's your opinion, which your entitled too, but I think he his an average player at best. Regardless of being a scum bag or not. I don't think he should be allowed to play football though.

I would accept black, I think we lack a bit of bite in midfield when it comes to the bigger games, like the tims. He would have to control his discipline but I think he would turn out to be a good player for us.

However the ban is not going to be overturned, so it's a silly piece of journalism.

Diouf was never an outstanding player for us. Some sections of our support liked him because they didn't.

Ian Black could be a decent player for us, and yes, he has a bad reputation, but not half as bad as Diouf's.

I didn't mean it as if Diouf was anything better than average for us.

All I'm saying is that when we signed him, many of us were disgusted but we quickly got behind him and he became a cult hero for many.

I didn't mean it as if Diouf was anything better than average for us.

All I'm saying is that when we signed him, many of us were disgusted but we quickly got behind him and he became a cult hero for many.

Agreed, Black could do the same; there is however the chance he would not, just as there was a chance for Diouf.

Perhaps not, but that's a debate for another day.

Ian Black is a dirty bastard, he has more than once intentionally gone out to harm our players.

Good reply. When you think about it like that, at least Diouf went out to do offense to them and not us. (tu):lol:

Doesn't have the class to play for Rangers.

The "fans" destroyed the idea of "Rangers Class" years ago, and continue to do so with their immature and ungentlemanly behaviour.

By today's standards, Ian Black - and Derek Riordan - are ideal figureheads for Rangers Class 2012

Talking to STV:

A press report linked Black with Rangers this week but the playmaker played down suggestions he had been in contact with the troubled Ibrox club.

Ally McCoist’s side are currently under a year-long registration embargo for players over 18.

But Black said he would not rule out talking to the Glasgow giants if they could overturn the ban, which was imposed after the club was found guilty of breaching a number of SFA rules relating to their financial problems.

He said: “As far as I know it’s just paper talk, I’ve certainly not spoke to anyone or heard anything. It’s great that stuff like that is coming out though as it makes me look good.

“If they come in I’ll sit and listen to their plans. If I felt it was right for me then I wouldn’t rule anything out.

“With me being unemployed now I have to take any opportunity that comes towards me.”

:lol: