Why Are We Hated In Scotland

minstral

Sadly you are very naive King Jela and don't understand what these people are about and the history they have as a people.

I watched a comedian yesterday on the Big Questions on BBC basically having a pop at the Orange Order, using the Union flag (the flag of our people) by claiming it is sectarian in Glasgow and comes across as BNP like. Her upbringing has been to think of the Union flag as sectarian and basically disrespected the men and women who fought and died under the flag.

These people hate everything we stand for as a club. The heritage of the club, the values we have as a club, the history we have as a club.

It is time people in Scotland waked up and realised what they are dealing with.

:lol:

Are you insane ? I've worked/work with them on a day to day basis my entire working life, I know plenty about them. Fucking plenty.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Are you insane ? I've worked/work with them on a day to day basis my entire working life, I know plenty about them. Fucking plenty.

Obviously not near enough. It amazes me that people can't see the dark underside to what is going on in Scotland. The attempt to rip Scotland and society apart from the inside. Very sad and very obvious to people from the outside looking in who know what these people are like.

Think the dafty's that support the teams from outwith the Old firm seem to forget that when the voting was different in the SPL they fucked the TV deal when they chose the Setanta Deal over the Sky Deal and look how that turned out for them. The main reason us and the unwashed wanted the change in the first place.

I'm pretty sure that was the exception to the rule where a simple majority vote would carry the issue. You are right though in that it shows how stupid they can be. Pretty sure it was us, Celtic and Aberdeen that voted against it.

Obviously not near enough. It amazes me that people can't see the dark underside to what is going on in Scotland. The attempt to rip Scotland and society apart from the inside. Very sad and very obvious to people from the outside looking in who know what these people are like.

Are you still talking about why Rangers are hated in Scotland ?

Just wondering peoples opinion of why we are hated in Scotland, and why people want to see the demise of our club. Why do the press and media attack our club all the time even when the court find in our favour.

Number of reasons really.

First and biggest would Jealousy, we are the the most successful club in the country and most can't take that.

Next i think would be that putting the boot into Rangers sells papers and gets ratings for Radio shows, Timmy thomson is a prime example of a guy that was getting about 3 or 4 comments on an average blog about world events, the second he puts the boot into Rangers he gets 100s of comments.

Last but not least is just plain bigotry Rangers stand as a club for britishness and are mainly supported by the protestant community, which a lot of hate filled people in Scotland just don't like at all.

I work in Edinburgh and am mainly surrounded by Jambos, which is fine.

Just before the Scottish Cup semis a Hearts fan was telling me how if Hibs won their semi he'd rather Hearts got beat off the Tims coz he couldn't stand the thought of losing the Cup final to Hibs. Sums Scottish football up really. Wee team mentality. Sad.

not sure how to quote posts but to jack 1690 and delparlane, I have just proudly watched the diamond jubilee and can I add I also have through service to the crown a queens golden jubilee medal, do either of you two have that, also have NI GSM and Bosnia medals

and I am a tim :rolleyes:

I also have a personal invitation to the queens ball at Balmoral but I am a tim

GTF ya halfwits

not sure how to quote posts but to jack 1690 and delparlane, I have just proudly watched the diamond jubilee and can I add I also have through service to the crown a queens golden jubilee medal, do either of you two have that, also have NI GSM and Bosnia medals

GTF ya halfwits

but you don't confirm to the the ubber fuckwits view of a rangers fan so you must be a Tim. there are a few on here want to bring their religious fundementalism to rangers and their politics as well but they forget that just because we don't conform to their view of what we should be they start their petty name calling as if that will somehow deflect your opinions ( btw proud to have a couple of service medals for NI and falklands from my 7 years service but these idiots also try to accuse me of being a Tim!!! )

GTF ya halfwits

You know fuck all about me. I am ex-forces but have never mentioned it on this forum. I am proud to have served my country but I would never brag about it the way you have just done.

Your previous posts have reeked of tim.

Are we REALLY hated in Scotland? Or is this the impression the Scottish media and Political establishment would have us believe? In my opinion, all the shite we hear comes from the Brussels Broadcasting Company, the Daily Rhebel, or soundbites from pro-Euro politicians (including Salmond).

Rangers fans are the ONLY team in the UK that carry the Union Flag at matches. And a lot of people in power don't like that.

Most successful club in the country. Too many people must be sick as a parrot over that fact.

And see when they strip the titles from us, Celtic can then feel the wrath of everyone else being jealous of the fact they are the most successful club in the country.

Fuck them, and see how they like that!

No jack, the question was "why are hated in Scotland" so far most have posted on why they think we are hated, I have asked many non Rangers men why, and I was passing on why they hate Rangers, not my views theirs. I don't bother asking selick men as they just do

They equally hate the mhanks as well by the way

No jack, the question was "why are hated in Scotland" so far most have posted on why they think we are hated, I have asked many non Rangers men why, and I was passing on why they hate Rangers, not my views theirs. I don't bother asking selick men as they just do

They equally hate the mhanks as well by the way

You stated that "the truth is out there if you look hard enough" and you "find it hard to argue with them when what they say is true".

Thats not what they are saying, thats what you are saying.

Are we REALLY hated in Scotland? Or is this the impression the Scottish media and Political establishment would have us believe? In my opinion, all the shite we hear comes from the Brussels Broadcasting Company, the Daily Rhebel, or soundbites from pro-Euro politicians (including Salmond).

Rangers fans are the ONLY team in the UK that carry the Union Flag at matches. And a lot of people in power don't like that.

To be honest, I think we are by far the most hated team in Scotland.

I'm not sure it is anything to do with the fact we like the union jack, it's just that we know for certain that we ARE the people.

Long live the Queen and let's hope for another 60 years of her on the throne.

but you don't confirm to the the ubber fuckwits view of a rangers fan so you must be a Tim. there are a few on here want to bring their religious fundementalism to rangers and their politics as well but they forget that just because we don't conform to their view of what we should be they start their petty name calling as if that will somehow deflect your opinions ( btw proud to have a couple of service medals for NI and falklands from my 7 years service but these idiots also try to accuse me of being a Tim!!! )

You have now recently called me, idiot, uneducated, ubber fuckwit, stupid. And you say I start petty name calling.

And see when they strip the titles from us, Celtic can then feel the wrath of everyone else being jealous of the fact they are the most successful club in the country.

Fuck them, and see how they like that!

GTF ya Twat

You have now recently called me, idiot, uneducated, ubber fuckwit, stupid. And you say I start petty name calling.

:lol: :lol: I would be quite interested if you could show me a post where I called you those names - they were generically aimed at the people with alternate, non-footballing agendas for our club and not at you specifically - but if the shoe fits 'n all that!!!

A nubmer of things M which collectively compound the hatred of Rangers.

1. Theres the biggest & best in the land.... similar to Man U & Real Madrid. But its more than that.

2. We represent and present ourselves as Scottish & British and Pro-Union.There will be a section of the Nationalist community who hate us for it.

3. We present ourselves as very pro- Monarchy. The Republican anti-Royalist fanny boys wont like that either.

D'Art - There is a section of the Scots Nationalist community that love Rangers!! (moi!) (Same as to be a Scots Nationalist doess not mean you are anti - Royalist - she is the Scottish Queen as well!)

BUT that just goes to show that Rangers are here because of football - not because of any political or religious stance that some of the fans take - we have more than enough going for us without the additional labels. Outwith Celtic the majority of other teams fans could not give a fk about our supposed religious affilliations - they dislike us because we win and they dont.

But while some hate us - most are just doing what we would do - have a laugh at a rival's expense - and that stems from envy, or jealousy.

The other crap that is going on is a combination of Chairmen using our plight to further their own clubs prospects (and that is an attack on us that is aimed at the OF) combined with the real and deep ineptude in the SFA/SPL leadership.

Are you still talking about why Rangers are hated in Scotland ?

You seem to think these people in Scotland only hate Rangers. It is a lot of nonsense. They hate everything about our club and the people who support the club, the culture which surrounds the club. It amazes me how some people can't see the dislike they have for anything British and always trying to blame everything on the big bad Protestants.

Rather pathetic but what is more pathetic is some people not even recognizing it. Our Union flag is looked at as being sectarian to these people, they show no respect for our traditions as a club but also the large amount of people who support Rangers FC who are Protestant and take part in cultural events to celebrate that culture. They hate everything about us.

One reason must be because we are arrogant with success. Religion and our insistance on singing certain songs probably plays a part. Another because of the whole unionist thing. But mostly because we are simply the best, the master race and the quintessential british club

I think the Scottish Nazi Party, the media, the Tranny Army and your average Joe Bloggs Scottish football fan hates us because we aren't Scottish enough for them. We aren't as inward looking, are wiser, less bitter and embrace a wide support of all nationalities.