Why Are We Hated In Scotland

minstral

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the good catholic men who are part of our history? Do we ignore them?

It is the questioning of our history and the signing "policy" people talk about as if we should be ashamed of our history and the Protestant people who built our club up. It was good enough to win a European trophy, lets not forget that. The Protestant people have played a massive role in the history of this football club which should not be forgotten.

I am sick of the lack of respect which our enemies give our club because these people set about making The Rangers the greatest club in Scotland with the beliefs and traditions they set themselves.

It is the questioning of our history and the signing "policy" people talk about as if we should be ashamed of our history and the Protestant people who built our club up. It was good enough to win a European trophy, lets not forget that. The Protestant people have played a massive role in the history of this football club which should not be forgotten.

I am sick of the lack of respect which our enemies give our club because these people set about making The Rangers the greatest club in Scotland with the beliefs and traditions they set themselves.

Do you mean the protestant people who were happy to sign Catholics?

Is it so hard to type 'you'?

And fuck the sfa team.

The word 'you' is going the way of the word 'okay' im affraid gramps.

I take it you meant to say Fuck the scottish football association team? Something kinda taigy about that...not supporting your country of birth.

The word 'you' is going the way of the word 'okay' im affraid gramps.

I take it you meant to say Fuck the scottish football association team? Something kinda taigy about that...not supporting your country of birth.

Well said that man, fuck the sfa but not Scotland.

The dud will soon disappear when the CVA is agreed!

Aff the erskine bridge no doubt!!

BTW, why is it taigs worship a paedo protecting nazi, paedophiles, paintings, idols and virgins? Follow a doctrine that states that it is not a sin to kill Lutherians, Protestants etc? Hate reformists, Rangers FC, our supporters, non rc's in general, the royal family and all things British?

Well balanced individuals indeed, if you are a taig!

The dud will soon disappear when the CVA is agreed!

Aff the erskine bridge no doubt!!

BTW, why is it taigs worship a paedo protecting nazi, paedophiles, paintings, idols and virgins? Follow a doctrine that states that it is not a sin to kill Lutherians, Protestants etc? Hate reformists, Rangers FC, our supporters, non rc's in general, the royal family and all things British?

Well balanced individuals indeed, if you are a taig!

Probably the same reason many of our fans worship a man who was quite happy to jump into bed with the vatican and do their bidding for them. The same ones who bang on about good protestants, the OO etc and wouldn't know the first thing about Christianity if JC walked up and smacked them in the face.

Probably the same reason many of our fans worship a man who was quite happy to jump into bed with the vatican and do their bidding for them. The same ones who bang on about good protestants, the OO etc and wouldn't know the first thing about Christianity if JC walked up and smacked them in the face.

Super Ally has bedded a few but doubt if he jumped into the vatican bed.

And if John Collins, Jim Craig, John Cushley John Clark or John Colquhoun smacked me in the face they get a swift kick in the fenian baws.

Super Ally has bedded a few but doubt if he jumped into the vatican bed.

And if John Collins, Jim Craig, John Cushley John Clark or John Colquhoun smacked me in the face they get a swift kick in the fenian baws.

I think there was a point when Super would've jumped into anybodies bed that offered. Did he no ride Hazel Irvine FFS.

You seem to think these people in Scotland only hate Rangers. It is a lot of nonsense. They hate everything about our club and the people who support the club, the culture which surrounds the club. It amazes me how some people can't see the dislike they have for anything British and always trying to blame everything on the big bad Protestants.

Rather pathetic but what is more pathetic is some people not even recognizing it. Our Union flag is looked at as being sectarian to these people, they show no respect for our traditions as a club but also the large amount of people who support Rangers FC who are Protestant and take part in cultural events to celebrate that culture. They hate everything about us.

When have I ever said this ? You're talking like me and you have spoke about this particular subject repeatedly, which we haven't.

As I said I never missed a scotland game for years. If scotland were playing in my back garden I would shut the blinds. Plus I've never been to sellic end of hampden. Not easily offended but when some fenian teuchter calls a Rangers player, playing for his country, an orange bastard that finished me. Never heard anyone call a scotland player, playing for scotland, a fenian bastard. Even if he was one.

The problem with the tartan army is that they jumped on the scotland bandwagon because their club teams were shite & it was the only way they could get any football respect. They are an embarrassment with their "look at us, we're mental" attitude.

Tartan Army? No thanks, I'll pass.

The Tartan Army backbone is Rangers fans and if you went to see Scotland on a regular basis then you would know that.

You let your support for your own country diminish because of some arsehole shouting a name ?

That is the same attitude to Scotland as plastics like Mcgeady....How ironic !

The Tartan Army backbone is Rangers fans and if you went to see Scotland on a regular basis then you would know that.

You let your support for your own country diminish because of some arsehole shouting a name ?

That is the same attitude to Scotland as plastics like Mcgeady....How ironic !

When I went to Scotland games in 60s, 70s & early 80s the backbone was indeed Rangers fans. In fact we used to go with a tartan scarf on one wrist & Rangers scarf on the other. Derrys Wall & TBB was not an uncommon occurrance at scotland games, but once the teuchter cowdenbeath, east fife, alloa, aberdeen fans etc jumped on the bandwagon it was time to give it a miss. There were other factors I stopped going, not just because of one tit. One of the other reasons was the "tartan army" clowns who embarrassed, not only me, but plenty other fans. Then along came roxburgh & his refusal to pick on form players in squads. (brian irvine FFS!!!!) Plastics like mcgeady? Nice try at a put-down, i've probably been to more scotlang games than youve been to Ibrox. You can stick to your kilt wearing, attention seeking clowns & I'll stick to following Rangers.

When I went to Scotland games in 60s, 70s & early 80s the backbone was indeed Rangers fans. In fact we used to go with a tartan scarf on one wrist & Rangers scarf on the other. Derrys Wall & TBB was not an uncommon occurrance at scotland games, but once the teuchter cowdenbeath, east fife, alloa, aberdeen fans etc jumped on the bandwagon it was time to give it a miss. There were other factors I stopped going, not just because of one tit. One of the other reasons was the "tartan army" clowns who embarrassed, not only me, but plenty other fans. Then along came roxburgh & his refusal to pick on form players in squads. (brian irvine FFS!!!!) Plastics like mcgeady? Nice try at a put-down, i've probably been to more scotlang games than youve been to Ibrox. You can stick to your kilt wearing, attention seeking clowns & I'll stick to following Rangers.

But surely if supporting Scotland is part of our history then everyone needs to keep doing that ? (well the Scots amongst us) - Well at least that is your argument for keeping the other 'traditions' - but if you have moved on due to a change of opinion in supporting your national team surely we are allowed to move on from what is, in my opinion, the no-longer valid protestant/loyalist/unionist associations?

but you don't confirm to the the ubber fuckwits view of a rangers fan so you must be a Tim. there are a few on here want to bring their religious fundementalism to rangers and their politics as well but they forget that just because we don't conform to their view of what we should be they start their petty name calling as if that will somehow deflect your opinions ( btw proud to have a couple of service medals for NI and falklands from my 7 years service but these idiots also try to accuse me of being a Tim!!! )

Now now BP9...a tad overexaggerating there dont you think ?

"Religious Fundamenatlism" ? - A demand for strict a strict adherence to specific religious dogma & theology to be embraced instead of an accceptance of more modern theology. Must have missed that thread.

Politics ? What is the poltitics that these "religious fundamentalists" are promoting ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There seems to be an alarming rise in Republicanism in this country. Too many people served by self-interest, bitterness and hatred. To them, having a kick at Rangers is as good as having a kick at the monarchy and unionism.

Sums it up for me.

Scotland has become a Tarrier-infested shit-hole that is run by this minority of Protestant-hating/Rangers-hating/Union-hating/Monarchy-hating/Pope-loving fuck-pigs.

The day Scotland votes to leave the Union is the day I make plans to leave Scotland.

Sums it up for me.

Scotland has become a Tarrier-infested shit-hole that is run by this minority of Protestant-hating/Rangers-hating/Union-hating/Monarchy-hating/Pope-loving fuck-pigs.

The day Scotland votes to leave the Union is the day I make plans to leave Scotland.

Straight to the point mate. :)