McColl to officially submit bid

Gaz92

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough if it's an opening bid, it still seems like it's fairly desirory as I'm pretty sure Green's consortium will be making a loss?

I'm about to launch a bid for £10.

Looking for investors. Anyone interested should send me a couple o quid via PayPal

Are people really that stupid?

I can't believe McColl is getting slated for his bid.

It's called negotiations. It's like a game of poker. Jim McColl wants to get the best deal for the football club. The cheaper he gets the club for, the more money which can be pumped into the club.

It's called negotiations. It's like a game of poker. Jim McColl wants to get the best deal for the football club. The cheaper he gets the club for, the more money which can be pumped into the club.

Like the blue knights plan eh.

Pay the going rate or fade away.

Wonder if the low bid is because they have info about which league we'll be in next season?

Maybe the bid isn't for the entire shareholding, maybe its only for 60% giving him control. He may only have to buy the shares of one of the investors. Who knows.

is he being slated for his bid or for the timing of his bid ?

Any bid below approx £10m will not be accepted I´m fairly sure, that´s the kind of expenses that the Green consortium must have had by now.

Bid £6m

Countersuggestion at £20m?

Soon to haggle at the £12m-15m range?

TBK take 2. Pisstake bid from one of Britains richest men, im going down to ASDA later theres a bottle of scotch i fancy, price tag says £15 i wonder if they will let me have it for a quid and a stick of chewing gum? And if i get lucky in the pub later i,ll throw in another 60p. :anguish:

At least we have proof of Mccolls business record :D

I certainly dont doubt the man has more than enough spare cash to buys us on his own, it does beg the question why he is in a consortium. Would like to see a bit more urgency and clarity, but these guys are damn good poker players.

Just read the Evening Times who say that McColl is to submit a £6 million bid today, can't share the article because I'm on my phone.

I understand it's in the best value of businessmen to get the best deal possible, and I know they have the fans on their side, but doesn't 6 million seen like a bit of a chancer's bid? I'd be surprised to see it accepted.

That bid looks shite because Green has said is has cost him around 10million just to get a hold of us.

But, he might know something we don't?

Dave King has had a meeting with Green which he said he was happy with and then McColl is putting in a bid?

Maybe Green is going to sell as he doesn't know what he's up against in this bitter country.

It seems to be the size of the bid which posters have been most critical of, certainly in this thread.

I also have reservations about Walter being involved.

He will no doubt be involved in the investigations by HMRC.

This is something we don't need. No previous board members or directors should be back.

They can't all have been unaware of what Murray was doing.