Rhys McCabe

rangersxfc

For fucks sake, i really thought he would be a star for Rangers.

IF all the big earners leave we will need the young talent to see us through.

If the kids played 3-4 years together through the leagues we would have a team ready for Europe when we got back.

Its just more pish everyday.

Has Boggtrotters thread reached 200 pages yet?

I could use some cheering up.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"McCabe" the name say's it all. Never mind I'm sure he'll enjoy disappearing like most who thought they were better than us. Ungrateful wee shite. WATP.

Aye ok, I got an idea, more are gonna leave so let's get at them, yeah?

Before he is heavily criticised, how do we know that he has been offered his contract to transfer? He may have been offered a new, reduced terms contract?

We cannot guarantee that these players are being offered to transfer contracts? No one has told us anything?

Just food for thought, which might well be bollocks, but food for thought nonetheless.

Is the whole point of TUPE not that you have to be offered the same contract as before?

I don't see how anyone can have a dig at any player for leaving.

In fact, if you do, I think you're a disgrace.

These guys served us in one of our darkest periods with absolute class. They are a credit to Rangers FC. Every single one of them.

Before he is heavily criticised, how do we know that he has been offered his contract to transfer? He may have been offered a new, reduced terms contract?

We cannot guarantee that these players are being offered to transfer contracts? No one has told us anything?

Just food for thought, which might well be bollocks, but food for thought nonetheless.

surely if the players contracts are legally carried over to the newco then the terms of the contract must be honoured

Rangers could offer him a reduced terms new contract, but McCabe could easily sit tight and play on his old one

If he is indeed leaving then its clearly a matter of him being tapped up, or his agent basically telling him to GTF out before Rangers try to sell him as he can get more from clubs as a free agent

"McCabe" the name say's it all. Never mind I'm sure he'll enjoy disappearing like most who thought they were better than us. Ungrateful wee shite. WATP.

There's a huge family of McCabes here that are massive Rangers people so can't judge by name alone.

In saying that I'm disappointed in young Rhys could have been a great player if he stayed.

I know he had a great game agains Celtic but other than that I really didn't think he was anything really special.

Compared to Ness he looks average at best in my opinion. If this was Ness or even Perry I'd be gutted but honestly not too fussed with McCabe.

Could have matured into a good player so I guess thats the only real disappointing thing.

I dont know what to make of players who reject move to NewCo. They could potentially be doing the club out of much needed transfer money...

I await the "he was never good enough" posts that will inevitably follow.

Seriously? Despite him being a well known boyhood Rangers fan?

Funny way of showing it.

I do however wonder if this is the first of many as a message to Green that he is not wanted.

We also had the Naisy "arise Sir Walter" tweet when his bid was made public.

I'll reserve judgement for now.