Naismith looks gutted.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers are not dead,The company formed in 1899 will eventually be liquidated

So the company will no longer exist? So all their assets and trophies will be taken from them? As in the Sevco company won't be in possession of the trophies?

Once again I'll ask for a answer that makes sense

So the company will no longer exist? So all their assets and trophies will be taken from them? As in the Sevco company won't be in possession of the trophies?

you better hurry up the footballs nearly on wee aiden wants daddys "cuddle" :wanker:

You obviously have learning difficulties but I'm going to be patient with you and repeat what has already been said.

'Companies don't win trophies,football teams do'

Charles Green is the owner of The World's most successful team.

you better hurry up the footballs nearly on wee aiden wants daddys "cuddle" :wanker:

:crabflute:<cr>

'Companies don't win trophies,football teams do'

Charles Green is the owner of The World's most successful team.

Ok your clearly reading the wrong question.

IF "The Rangers" form as a new company, will they have any trophies in the trophy room?

No excuses. If he is. Rangers 'fan' he would stay on. Like he said he would. No player is bigger than the club. We've seen it all before. Go make your millions. Become a nobody, another 1 season wonder of the premier league. Live a life of regret that you didn't become a legend of the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

It will always be your loss and not ours.

hes a rat. fuck him.

worse than a fucking tarrier.

i wish him nothing but bad luck.

Well said, looked gutted my arse put on expression then he will skip into his porshe, that WE paid for and head off for a big signing on fee, weasel little rhunt

Smellty-tic never got liquidated though, and I think the players were being literal, as in the new company will have an empty trophy cabinet. If "The Rangers" manage to reform I think the majority will still credit them with the trophies the Old Rangers won

Insightful wacko.gif

How is it? I really do just want a explanation as to why its "shite"? wacko.gif

And I'm no timmy!

Not a blue nose either.

Would like to know what you are, certainly not one of us so fuck off.

Smellty-tic never got liquidated though, and I think the players were being literal, as in the new company will have an empty trophy cabinet. If "The Rangers" manage to reform I think the majority will still credit them with the trophies the Old Rangers won

Insightful <cr>

How is it? I really do just want a explanation as to why its "shite"? <cr>

And I'm no timmy!

Correct, they Pacific Shell were not liquidated, Its assets were bought (including Celtic Football and Athletic Club) and then tranfered to new ownership. The club didnt die. It didn't disappear. It didnt have to be reformed or have Fergus Mcann beg to retain honors.

Gretna are a football club that no longer exists.

Frankly, you'd have to have a learning difficulty not to understand the difference between a club and business entity. The relevant authorities recognize this: why cant you?

I wonder if this is how the taigs felt when Mo Johnstone signed for us.

Right now I'm not even angry at Naismith, just EXTREMELY disappointed he could even begin to think about abandoning us like this, let alone actually doing it.

Never forget, never forgiven.

We can all look at at certain times when we have to.

When asked what it would take to stay, he couldn't answer, started pulling At the collar of his shirt, sweating and stuttering. This is a man who was leaving this season whether we were in admin last year or not, who complainer about the wage cut due to no win bonuses cos he wasn't playing. This one has finally killed me my fellow bears, the one player I thought would walk over hot coals and become a legend.but watching him in the press conference today I thought" you calculated money grabbing little cunt ". He was off anyway. Should never be welcome back at ibrox, like his pal Boyd.

No Surrender

Rab

When asked what it would take to stay, he couldn't answer, started pulling At the collar of his shirt, sweating and stuttering. This is a man who was leaving this season whether we were in admin last year or not, who complainer about the wage cut due to no win bonuses cos he wasn't playing. This one has finally killed me my fellow bears, the one player I thought would walk over hot coals and become a legend.but watching him in the press conference today I thought" you calculated money grabbing little cunt ". He was off anyway. Should never be welcome back at ibrox, like his pal Boyd.

No Surrender

Rab

Tried to rep you for that..all used up add tomorrow....spot on post00000042.gif

He doesn't look gutted, he looks like a man who knows he's fucked Rangers over and he looks like someone who knows he'll probably regret it for the rest of his days. But the money is more important eh Stevie?

Go and play in America with your fat lazy pal.

FOR FUCK SAKE!

How can Green mian about us not getting a fee, when he royally fucked other clubs and businesses we owed by liquidating the club. Ive been fully supportive of the new owner, but hes starting to sound a bit dodgy now. Fucking hope hes not another Craig White!