Malcolm Murray apologises to Scottish football

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote, "That said, all of us within the Rangers family are acutely aware that events at our club, brought about by people who are no longer here, have triggered a crisis in Scottish football."

I note he used the plural "people".

Hopefully he mentions that lying bastard Murray by name in any and all future comments.

Anyway - I'm unsure what he hopes to achieve by this unless he's been given a nod and a wink that the SPL door is not closed. <cr>

Theres fuck all wrong with the statement anybody saying there is either hasn't watched it, or doesn't understand it/refuses to understand it. He apologises to the other teams for the fact that Whyte/Murrays actions have led scottish football to crisis point which they have, and categorically states that McCoist, the team, the fans and the employees have NOTHING to apologise for. Finely worded IMO.

Theres fuck all wrong with the statement anybody saying there is either hasn't watched it, or doesn't understand it/refuses to understand it. He apologises to the other teams for the fact that Whyte/Murrays actions have led scottish football to crisis point which they have, and categorically states that McCoist, the team, the fans and the employees have NOTHING to apologise for. Finely worded IMO.

Exactly mate.

People are reading the thread title and going nuts. If you take the time to read and watch what Malcolm has to say then there is very little wrong in what he is saying.

The statement of apology from Malcolm Murray is clear indication Green Consortium want in SPL, at what ever circumstances it may prevail as Rangers will be a more attractive sellable asset in SPL. I think Green will cash in the chips at the right price if we get granted to play in SPL next season.

Quote, "That said, all of us within the Rangers family are acutely aware that events at our club, brought about by people who are no longer here, have triggered a crisis in Scottish football."

Hopefully he mentions that lying bastard Murray by name in any and all future comments.

Anyway - I'm unsure what he hopes to achieve by this unless he's been given a nod and a wink that the SPL door is not closed. <cr>

My thought was as mentioned before......within that message was a warning re the abyss , just to remind them what they face re scottish football t..........by their hatred and from some sectarianism attached to the hatred.

Why say sorry, it is up to Whyte and Murray to say sorry.

The only thing I want to hear either of them say is "guilty"......in front of a panel of High Court judges.

Malcolm Murray didn't apologise in my name or yours Minstral my man, he acknowledged the wrongdoings of those 2 bastards who nearly finished our club off.....and threatened the livelihoods of football people all over Scotland (I know, I know......fuck them......but we need opposition!).

We'll never get any apology from the bastard with no legs, and the Whyte shite couldn't spell the fucking word.

To be honest, I am past caring. Division 3? FINE. SPL with the taigs screaming in outrage? ALSO FINE.

No sanctions though............I'm not happy to accept any of them.

Time for the civil war to stop though. One way or another. (tu)

totally agree CB, on both points.

It would seem the paper rumours of this morning might have some element of truth in it after all. Otherwise the clamour should be for the 2 previous owners to apologise, and you could easily add in LBG to that list for forcing the sale through when they must have known where the money was coming from through money laundering rules, and what the enevitable consequence of that would be.

Just seen this, apologise to those fucking mutants! Not on my behalf, they can fucking rot. Fucking raging.

He didn't do it on your behalf, he was quite clear the fans have nothing to apologise for doh

...maybe i missed the bit where he said the fans have nothing to apologise for except for O'rangerblue on the Rangers Media site.

Reading some of the comments on here it's no fucking wonder every cunt wants us to die, get a grip fur fuxsake, the statement was perfect should satisfy those screaming for an apology whilst retaining the dignity of the club should be applauded.

I think it's a good statement for a new chairman to make as it helps draw a line between the new and old regime.

Although I accept there is a degree of responsability with rangers the club, the majority is with an individual who acted in a criminal manner without any of us or the staff knowing what was going on. Also the state Scottish football is in is not the responsability of rangers the club, the SFA have handelled this like we've come to expect of them, with complete ineptitude!

Apologise by all means but let's not accept responsability for things we are not liable for just to appease the spl, which gives them a free range to continue punishing us.

They way I kind of see it is if he does what he can to get us to stay in the spl, then the investors may be willin to invest more to the club.

Invest more in what?

There will no doubt be a transfer embargo on us meaning we will be going with our current squad which would rule us out of winning the league.

We will also be helping the other bastard clubs keep the Sky deal which is exactly the way they want it.

NO NO NO to the SPL.......3rd division for me everyday of the week.FUCK THEM ALL.

So............we have 2 camps once again.

In one corner, there's the "Good statement, very well worded, apologises for nothing and points out who the perpetrators were"

and on the other side we have "Fuck this.....apologise? for what? I'm against it"

We already have one forum who are against anything he says or does anyway.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I know mate it's a fucking joke. Some people need to remember it's Rangers we support not who owns them ff's.