Kevin Kyle thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True to a degree.... but he's not half the player Weir was, maybe keep him on in a coaching capacity ? He is NOT good enough to be starting every week... not a chance, Weir was though as he read a game real well. (mostly)

oh aye mate im definitely not saying lee is as good a player as davie weir but i think he could do that job for us. if we were still in the spl and playing in europe then i would agree that lee was maybe not good enough anymore but i think he will stroll it this year.

Dont know about fitness but he is one hard bastard. I was at a Rangers, Kilmarnock game a few years ago and he bullied us to fuck (we still won, 4-1 I think with Whittaker Bawbag scoring a few from left mid). Very vocal on the park aswell, would help the young guns both with his physicality and his voice on the park. Also a greetin' cunt in terms of decisions with the ref in the same style as Naismith The Other Bawbag.

I hope this signing is true.

To OP, I've read page 1,2 and couldn't be arsed so read page 6 so apologies if this has been completely covered but should thread title not read "will sign tomorrow"?

i didnt ever hate jig. in fact when we played the taigs in the last few years i always wanted him as the first name on the team sheet. i do agree he was a target for the boo boys. maybe we could use him in a more advanced role in midfield to link up with kyle and leave the ball winning to hutton and blacky. whatever the case may be i think kyle will get more goals for us than big lee would.

as for the dundee taigs and hearts i think our current side would beat them. go man for man and all our players are better than what they have.

I didn't say anyone hated him as a person, i said fans hated seeing him play in midfield. (tu)

Dont know about fitness but he is one hard bastard. I was at a Rangers, Kilmarnock game a few years ago and he bullied us to fuck (we still won, 4-1 I think with Whittaker Bawbag scoring a few from left mid). Very vocal on the park aswell, would help the young guns both with his physicality and his voice on the park. Also a greetin' cunt in terms of decisions with the ref in the same style as Naismith The Other Bawbag.

I hope this signing is true.

if your assessment of kevin is accurate along with his tank physique i see in the pic, then he's fucking perfect for demolishing hard cunts with little skills that are chock a block in the third and second division

Not a fan of Kevin Kyle but he would destroy defences in Division 3 just by looking at them, providing he can stay fit.

But IMO Andy Little should be our main striker along with McCulloch.

Staying fit is going to be some feat for Kyle, there was talk of him quiting the game after his last injury with the tarts.

I agree he would be a handful for Div 3 teams but I just don't see him starting too many games...same could be said for Beattie.

6ft 3, built like a tank, scores loads of headers, wears Copa Mundials. You know what you're getting with Kevin Kyle, a beast of a striker who'll score loads at this level if we play to his strengths.

Celtic have a better, bigger and stronger squad understandibly and not something to be ashamed of right now given our current state.

Hearts and Dundee Utd have better starting line ups in my opinion.

We have no depth and have lost 23 players since January.

So in one thread you think we have a better team than last year and in this we are miles off having the best squad?!?!

But IMO Andy Little should be our main striker

This, Little simply has to start the majority of games. Didn't have high hopes for him at all but proved me wrong at the tail end of last season and hopefully scoring a barrowload in these divisions will majorly boost his confidence.