Queen's Park player threatens to crock Rangers players

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Ricky to expect a nice welcome any time he plays against us and watch out for Kirkys booby trap boiled eggs

lol. I won't defend him in any comment he makes against Rangers, just passing on that he's not actually a bheast...which probably makes it bloody worse!

Daft boy, especially given the nightmare he had in the last Queen's Park game I saw.

what Rangers fan would actually say "im goingto nail a few of YOUR players"

if your a Rangers fan due to play against the team you support youd be buzzing not hitting out with that mhank pandering bile...

That is what I find most strange.

Anyway, in my experience, the lads that talk the hardest are soft as fucking shit.

He'll shit his pants the day of the match when Black and McCulloch look his way.

Thick twat

Rangers fan my arse.

Just imagine it. You have supported this huge team all your life (apparently), you're standing in the tunnel, at Ibrox, 50,000 men woman and children are singing Simply the Best while you stand beside the men who proudly wear 'your' teams colours, you start to walk down the tunnel, leading your team no less, out into that famous stadium, your emotions surge as you realise a dream that few 'real' supporters ever will (even though it's not in 'your' colours), as you emerge into a cacophony of noise and singing, suddenly things change, the singing turns to a few whistles and jeers, then the booing starts and all of a sudden, within seconds, the whole stadium is booing and shouting, you wonder what's happened.

Then it hits you.

You've just walked onto the pitch at Ibrox, something you have dreamed of doing since you were a small boy and everybody knows who you are, except the whistles and the jeers and the boos and all the shouts of c*nt, a*sehole, d*ckhead, they are all aimed at you because you made a right tit of yourself by publicly posting a stupid comment that you were going to "nail a couple" of Rangers.

The crowd begin to cheer again, then, before you know it the whistle has went. Your players look to you as captain and you pick up the ball on the halfway line.

Then Ian Black braks your f*cking metatarsal and calls you a c*nt while Jig stares at you with a look of pity that will haunt you for the rest of your days.

Rangers fan? My arse.

Spot on.

I am no having this Black is gonnae do this and Jig is gonnae do that. That is just as bad as his foolish statements. We are Rangers, we are above all that nonsense.

How about we simply go out there, be professional, show our greater abilitiy and rip him a new arsehole on the park with the ball. I want my club to move through these leagues with a bit of style, grace and dignity. I do not want to gather silly, silly vendettas along the way.

I am no having this Black is gonnae do this and Jig is gonnae do that. That is just as bad as his foolish statements. We are Rangers, we are above all that nonsense.

How about we simply go out there, be professional, show our greater abilitiy and rip him a new arsehole on the park with the ball. I want my club to move through these leagues with a bit of style, grace and dignity. I do not want to gather silly, silly vendettas along the way.

I'm not sure Graeme would agree with you...

craphead2.gif