Why are we still singing about the UVF

StewGers

Right ye are. 37 years supporting Rangers and 28 years as a season ticket holder and I would feel the need to make something like that up? :lol:

You Sir are a fuckin' trumpet.

But you did make it up.Why?Or maybe you were in the jungle when you heard it.......

Just a thought.

I have NEVER met a Bear at home away or in a European matche who didn't love a Sash Bash, where are you people coming from and why don't you make yourself heard at the time?

Maybe if you take your head out of your arse long enough to look around,not everyone is singing along with you.

What people have to under stand that the loyal people of ulster had only the uvf to fite there cause because british goverments of all partys fucked the loyalists of ulster over time and time again there's a couple of words from aloyalist song. It states. Where would we have been with out them. Truer word have never been witten for my self havein familyl murder by the ira scum I can only say they were the only group that stood up for there own like it or no its a reality of life in ulster and the uvf are very mutch alive and well in ulster and scotland even more so today

What people have to under stand that the loyal people of ulster had only the uvf to fite there cause because british goverments of all partys fucked the loyalists of ulster over time and time again there's a couple of words from aloyalist song. It states. Where would we have been with out them. Truer word have never been witten for my self havein familyl murder by the ira scum I can only say they were the only group that stood up for there own like it or no its a reality of life in ulster and the uvf are very mutch alive and well in ulster and scotland even more so today

Those men behind the wire :crabflute:

Take your word for it mate.

Still don't see what it has to do with Rangers.

What other posters have posted saying they sang or heard Rangers fans referring to Celtic fans as h*** in the eighties.you made the statement,not me.

I know I did, if you'd said it you wouldn't be spouting the pish you are now. What other posters said it? How about the other ones you were also arguing the toss with? Have you lost track of your own rhetoric already? Do try to keep up.

We used to sing it to the scum in the 60s

Minst my old boy said it was sang in the 80s aswell. Pretty sure Casey on here said the same. As have old chappies on my old RSC. Im sure they mentioned it stopped about 85 or 6?

Maybe it was,but this bam pot insists it was the eighties.

By bampot I assume you are referring to me Brains. I'm not insisting anything, I'm simply telling you that I remember Rangers supporters directing it towards the tims in the 70's and early 80's. I really couldn't give a fuck whether you accept that to be the truth or not mate. You seem to have a proper inner rage thing going on. Go out at the weekend and give your mind a wee treat. Getting your hole might be a start.

Minst my old boy said it was sang in the 80s aswell. Pretty sure Casey on here said the same. As have old chappies on my old RSC. Im sure they mentioned it stopped about 85 or 6?

It was sung in the 80S, all i was pointing out was that it was sung long before the. (tu)