Cheek from a traitor

simplythebest

Ian Black isn't a Rangers man for a start. He's just doing a job. Naismith was looking out for himself when he accepted paycut, as he would have gone nothing until the summer had he decided to reject it. He also had the buy out clause basically guaranteeing he'd leave had we been able to agree CVA.

Also we were founded in 1872. Sorry to nit pick.

So its ok for black for black to look out for hiself financially. If he got offered more money else where he would Not have came to us. I don't get this gone nothing until summer part.

I joined this site in 08 before it was recognised by the club or anyone that we were founded in 72 ot was always believed to be 73. Sorry to not pic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes which would have cost the club millions what's you point. Naismith would not have been released anyway.

Point is the deal allowed them to keep on playing football when it would have been difficult to elsewhere with FIFA rules, in the case of Naismith it kept him on a good wage while out injured for the season.

Point is the deal allowed them to keep on playing football when it would have been difficult to elsewhere with FIFA rules, in the case of Naismith it kept him on a good wage while out injured for the season.

We seem to be going round in circles here. The facts are that naismith did not need to drop his wages because he would not of been one of the players to be made redundant because it would cost to much money and he was a player that cost money. He held all the cards basically.

However he dis drop his wages saving the club lots of money and also the jobs of normal working people at the club. All your arguments don't hold water because he had a contract on say 20k which he was in his right to keep it at that but he didn't. Surely you can see that and surely that deserves a bit of respect.

You may think why I'm defending him so much but i was there when the flag unfurled saying along the lines of ypur.sacrifice will never be forgotten and was proud of that

We seem to be going round in circles here. The facts are that naismith did not need to drop his wages because he would not of been one of the players to be made redundant because it would cost to much money and he was a player that cost money. He held all the cards basically.

However he dis drop his wages saving the club lots of money and also the jobs of normal working people at the club. All your arguments don't hold water because he had a contract on say 20k which he was in his right to keep it at that but he didn't. Surely you can see that and surely that deserves a bit of respect.

You may think why I'm defending him so much but i was there when the flag unfurled saying along the lines of ypur.sacrifice will never be forgotten and was proud of that

Big assumptions about him not being released, considering he couldn't even play for the rest of the season who knows what the administrators would have decided?

Naismith made plenty of money out of Rangers when out injured for two long spells, the wage cut wasn't that huge a sacrifice when you consider it, and the shortfall will probably have been made up by his big fat Everton signing on fee anyway. None of them were so quick to think about saving jobs when denying the club transfer fees so spare me the noble chat.

The fans appreciated the gesture but several decided to follow it up by shafting us, now they'll never be welcome back at Ibrox by the vast majority.

Big assumptions about him not being released, considering he couldn't even play for the rest of the season who knows what the administrators would have decided?

Naismith made plenty of money out of Rangers when out injured for two long spells, the wage cut wasn't that huge a sacrifice when you consider it, and the shortfall will probably have been made up by his big fat Everton signing on fee anyway. None of them were so quick to think about saving jobs when denying the club transfer fees so spare me the noble chat.

The fans appreciated the gesture but several decided to follow it up by shafting us, now they'll never be welcome back at Ibrox by the vast majority.

If that's your opinion then fair enough. Too late at night to keep going over it.

Should we be encouraging threads about non-Rangers players -- especially treacherous bastards.

Perhaps not Sucumbi but I don't agree with the idea of just forgetting about it, we can move on while also pointing out the betrayal whenever appropriate.

Naismith was the one who decided to stick his oar into Rangers business, otherwise I didn't intend on mentioning him.

I understood that he took a pay cut of 75% and in return he could leave for a fraction of his value in the future. This meant that Rangers would receive a much smaller amount of money when he moved on.

That wasnt enough for him, the way he left the club meant that we were done out of even the reduced figure and Naismith got the benefit.

I can't believe a Rangers man would behave like that.

if I ever seen in the news that he got assaulted off one of our fans, I would normally say its a terrible thing and would be that we've reduced ourselves to the level if a bheast but you know whsy now I would just say, aye, it was a bear and I'm proud of that bear as he is a little cunt of a man.

Wylde also commented on it saying it was a "joke". It seems Duff and Phelps were not very popular.

I believe wylde also worked his ticket.......all this can't sleep at night keech he hit us with.....................he wanted out as he spat his dummy out the pram when he was not getting a regular start.

So southampton made the honourable choice to pay us a fee? Well done. Fuck you everton and naismith

I cannot believe a club would give away £800,000 to another club as a goodwill gesture. Why aren't Duff and Phelps claiming it for oldco, the player didn't TUPE, thats another question I'd like to see an answer to.

Naismith said we are a new club which is wrong and hurtful, he was obviously badly advised, players aren't generally renowned for their understanding of business and insolvency. Walter Smith said "We wish the new Rangers Football Club every good fortune" after his late bid was rejected, he is mistaken in his view but isn't getting pelters for it. (not that I think he should).

To be honest, the moment they left, they ruined their 75% wage sacrifice. The guys who rejected transfer to the newco did not sacrifice 75%, they actually costed Rangers 25% wages. I wish they left at the time Wylde and Mervan did, they still would have been heroes for every Gers fan. Thats what you call unbelievable (tu)

I WAS IN JJB Sports on saturday and they are flogging the no.14 shirt with Naismiths name on for 40 quid, my wife asked what I was laughing so I said forty fucking quid,I wouldn't take it for nowt even if it was just to clean shit up.

Sports division loyal.