We will concede more goals this year....

GrandSuckMaster

If we score 5 and concede 1 every game then so be it.

We need to remember our 2 of the boys at the back have not played for us before and I'm not sure if they speak the lingo either, each game that goes by should help them get the understanding.

Let's concentrate on the good points like Templeton and McKay, 2 of the best products in the country.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I loved watching keegans Newcastle teams and would be happy if we won games 5-1, 6-2 etc. I was just saying that I think we will concede a lot of goals. Not panicking, just looking forward to exciting games for once.

We let go of 3 experienced defenders in the last two days of the transfer window, and I'm not entirely convinced that any have been replaced. They will need time to settle, but it'll have to happen as there's no other option really for the next 12 months.

Think it's a bit harsh to judge that strongly at this point, once they've gelled I reckon we've got a fairly solid back line, when you think that two of our CBs have never played the Scottish game, and none of our players have played in D3, it's going to take some getting used to for everyone

Started with Goian/Boca to Boca/Emilson to Perry/Emilson at CB, with our LB and RB positions constantly changing too so i think i'll give it some time until we have a steady back four to judge. However, we were slack at times today especially early on. Really shouldn't be starting games as slowly as we are.

Ross Perry has just come back from injury he has hardly played this season and remember he didn't have a pre-season so he needs to be given time, any chance Perry got last season in the SPL he took it and was excellent even at RB he looked assured so we know he's got what it takes stop getting on his back FFS.

Cribari has been out injured for the most of the last 3 years and once again no pre-season so of course he would struggle initially but he was much better today and will continue to improve as his fitness improves and as he builds a partnership.understanding with his fellow defenders.