Will the novelty wear off?

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perfectly summed up djw, the gloryhunters have gone and the feelgood factor is alive and well.

I used to sit in disbelief listening to the same arseholes every week groaning and moaning about a misplaced pass or a mistake just seconds after kick off !

They'll be back

The "novelty" wore off a long time ago.

We're into the nitty gritty. As fun as it is having a new challenge, it's serious business. I'm still as in love with the club as I was when I first walked through the turnstiles.

If you're here because of the "novelty" then I won't be saddened when you leave.

I suppose it's a bit like a holiday just now where you are away from the old claze and porridge and enjoying the novelty of it all ... it probably won't last but when the spl rats start fighting in the sack because they are running out of money it will help to keep us in good spirits :pipe:

I think it will be the total opposite for me. Before this season i'd been attending about 10 home games a season and a few away games whenever I could. And over the summer we as a club and a support have had to put up with so much, nearly every cunt outwith our support has a had a good kick at us whenever they could and tried to kill us. But we ain't having that, we are Rangers. We're more than a club, we're a family. Recent months have made me feel so much prouder to be a Ranger, a lot of folk doubted out support, but we've showed how to support a club. We'be been turnig footballing heads all over the world.

This season I have been to all the home games so far, and its been such a great matchday experience. Been like a kid before christmas going to the games :lol: Cant wait for the next game :21:

i cant see things going down hill we are there to support our team no matter who we play, and like most i want to look back and say i was there when this journey started, over the next 3 yrs we have a chance to rebuild and bring a strong team back to power, do you think anyone really wants to draw us in a cup from the spl ? do they fuck the best bit is we can still fuck the great unwashed by doing well in cups, we can then still laugh at them for geting beat by a 3rd or 2nd div team, and yet again it will be rangers doing it, our fans will be praying for that every year and it will keep the interest alive

I never bought an ST before this season but I wanted to this season cause after all we have been through RANGERS are still standing. We are on a journey now and loving every minute of it. We are making friends and in turn hopefully this will help us get the SFL to be recognised as THE football league authority in Scotland.

I don't think it's a novelty thing where lots will drift away. The past year has shown us how jealous and bigoted the spl really is. They tried to kill us and they failed and now we're more united in making sure our club has the money to move on and secure our future. I think we'll maintain good crowds compared to the sad efforts of the spl fans to go to matches.

I

Fully expect to be abused for this but I want to hear other bears opinions so here goes. Obviously everyone is enjoying sfl3 as a breath of fresh air, but do you think that we are in a bit of a honeymoon period at the moment? Not been to ibrox yet this season and experienced the atmosphere, but you can almost hear from London how amazing the atmosphere is at home games just now, but can this be maintained when we are in December 2013 playing against SFL 2 clubs and winning by 3 or 4 goals every week? With no European football and the lack of fresh signings to bring excitement is it possible to maintain the crowds and the atmosphere? If we can keep the crowds I and I'm sure world football will be massively impressed, but it is a realistic goal?

there has been about 37,000 season tickets sold for this year so wot does that tell u. You can also get a flight from london buses from london and trains from london.not an excuse to not go to a game all year,wot about the N.I.fans they go every game.

I there has been about 37,000 season tickets sold for this year so wot does that tell u. You can also get a flight from london buses from london and trains from london.not an excuse to not go to a game all year,wot about the N.I.fans they go every game.

Wtf??? Did you even read the op? I was talking about when we are midway through next season and when did I say I would not go to any games this season? Only recently moved to London and work, finding a house and the money involved are fairly big factors. I'm going to assume you are drunk <cr>