Hartson's column

bombaybadboy08

See the game against Qots has there been a decent replay of their equaliser?

Am sure the cunt was a mile off but any view I seen of it wasn't conclusive!

I know it was a terrible result but I just want to know if he was off as I'm sure he was! Which again shows how Ally and Rangers act in the proper manner, no screaming about cheats, opus dei linesmen etc!

I taped the game on bbc alba and watched it the next night.

Gus McPherson said it was 2 yards offside.

The rest were talking gaelic so I just had to wait for Gus's comments.

As you say, the replay angles were awful.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the problem with that article is that it is all written with a view to get one over celtic. that is NOT what rangers fans are here for.

put it this way:

celtic fans are fans because they want to get one oer rangers

rangers fans are fans because they love rangers.

love your own club, dont hate another.

Aye we do know that! Mark had his column yesterday and that ripped into the players! A Rangers legend is entitled to do it! When a fat fenian fuck is gibbering a load of shite and getting basic facts wrong like being ahead twice the other night then you will get an angry reaction from genuine Rangers fans!

Its only digs he's using to get at us and its petty as fuck! Using a column to dig at us when no Rangers fans could give a fuck about him is pathetic!

A bitter wank who should stick to doing articles about the taigs or the sphell

Agreed mate. It's the same whether it be hartson, burley, walker or any of the rest of the bead rattlers. Columns still written with a degree of tainted ness to the Rangers. :wanker:

Posted this on ma mates FB. I had a bit of a rant when I woke up to read Hartsons comments.

Where do we begin

1. Firstly, when has he ever laid off Rangers? Never.

2. He states that Rangers aren't the biggest show in town. Incorrect. Everyone is talking about Rangers and Bheast fans think about Rangers from the second they wake up. It wouldn't surprise me if a Bheast quoted this post. Scottish football is obsessed with us as we are the biggest club in this country due to our history, fan base and we also have the highest % of attendance per head for the past god knows how long, at home and away matches. - ** Please see The Bheasts flag day against Aberdeen which drew a paltry 41,000 Bheasts.**

3. If there are more important things to talk about than Rangers then why does he talk about Rangers in said article and why will he continue to do so? Please see obsessed comment in point #2 for answer.

4. Motherwell being top of the SPL. I didn't even know that. I bet most people never either. Lets be honest who gives a fuck.

5. Hartson points out that 'last season he gave Rangers a hard time'. Firstly, all this sad excuse as a columnist/journalist has done in his mediocre media career is talk about us, Rangers, continuously. The man is obsessed - please also refer to obsessed comment in point #2.

6. He talks about not owing Rangers fans anything after the abuse he has received from us? Maybe he would like to elaborate on this point. This is a Bheast who was a regular attendee to Provo nights and IRA fundraisers.Anyone who partakes in glorifying the death of Brits deserves the abuse they receive off of unionists or even anyone who loves their country. This is Britain afterall. When did John Hartson become Irish? Maybe he should apologise to his country for his disgusting acts.

7. He states that QOTS were ahead TWICE during Tuesdays game. This is not true. They took the lead, we equalised. We then scored a penalty to go ahead 2-1 and then QOTS scored deep into injury time to equalise. Forgive me if I am wrong but we were only ahead once in this game. Fact. The fact that this Bheast does not know this and is writing an article on our performances is 'totally embarrassing'.Is he even watching the games?

8. I agree that that football is not good enough. I've not seen anyone deny that. Even I could have wrote that for The Sun - which may I add is a horrible piece of filth.

9. He rants a bit about our away performances. Well done for highlighting the obvious, John.

10. Surely you would have thought this Bheast-minded columnist would have wrote a piece about The Bheasts being in the Champions league only nights ago or else an article about Motherwell being top of what is now a dire SPL that no one cares about. The answer for this is possibly A) Maybe he didn't want to write about The Bheasts drawing their first home game which basically rules them out of qualification already. Or B) That no one gives a fuck reading about The Bheasts or Motherwell.

Or Maybe its C). That he is incredibly obsessed with our club. Please see obsessed comment in point #2.

Let’s be honest. As long as Rangers are in the Third Division they’re not the biggest

show in town.

Yes we are John, yes we are, and we help you earn a wage so at least get facts correct!!

Ahead twice? Does he mean 2-1 and pens?

It will be an embarrassment if Celt*c don’t win the SPL. It will be a bigger embarassment if Rangers don’t win the Third Division.

No John, only One team will be Allowed to win the spl. And if Rangers don't win Div 3, Scotish football will be fucked sooner then you think.

The bitterness ripping through this mans veins says to me he'd be better off dead. He was a fat, slimy, dirty bastard as a player. Nothing suggests to me he is a talented writer. An IRA supporting, wifebeating alcoholic. If they are taking on tam cowan then why not I suppose. Fails to mention the goodwill of the majority of Rangers fans through his illness. That is nothing but a treacherous, two-faced scumball who should not take up space in the bears den. Fuck him and god help his kids growing up to that father

Not a fan of the guy but in amongst the expected digs he does make some decent points that we ourselves have been discussing this last week.

The result against QOS WAS Shameful.

The manager IS struggling.

The players ARE struggling.

The fans ARE backing the side.

Taking 50k to Hampden WOULD have sent a resounding message.

The big twat is revelling in this because he doesn't have to say anything outrageous cos the TRUTH will do.

That is the sorest part to be honest.

I have no respect for the piece of shit pointing out the obvious. Did he have a similiar collum when his team were pumped out of semi final at hampden by first division ross county i think not.

Not the biggest show in town but continues to write a FULL ARTICLE about us and not even mention Septic or Motherwell after saying you should talk about them...... Aye. We all believe you, you Welsh ginger cretin.

If you ignore who wrote it, it isn't a bad article to be fair. Most of what is said is spot on. Unfortunately I cant ignore the fact that it is that fat c*nt Hartson who wrote it, and anything he says makes me want to break something. Seriously the bloke could be telling me next weeks winning lottery numbers and letting me have a ride on his missus and id still hate his guts.