***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Naismith Davis Edu Weiss

Miller Lafferty

Oh shit thats right...

fuck me after reading that you realise we really aren't a great side right now :anguish: but fuck it would still much rather the current group over the chosen traitors. tbh i really wouldn't mind going out the cup i just really dont fancy facing the taigs in our current state

Alexander

Argyriou Perry Cribari Wallace

McKay McCulloch MacLeod Aird

Shiels

Sandaza

Subs: Gallacher, Faure, Stella, Crawford, Hutton.

Not a fan of the 4-4-1-1 formation but I'm not confident of Faure being a CDM, especially when Blacky is out. I know Jig at CM is an eye sore but we can't afford to have a completely inexperienced midfield tbh. Wouldn't mind Hutton in there, he did alright in his only game this season (Brechin City).

The lads need to be at the top of their game, I'd be more confident if we had Little and Cooper available but still looking forward to it! :21:

I agree with the above poster - McCulloch is a shoe in for midfield to stop it being too inexperienced. This doesn't necessarily fill me with the dread it normally would because i think it might free up the young lads to be a bit more adventurous going forward ... we shall see soon enough!

-------------Alexander-----------

Argyriou --Perry--cribari --Wallace

---------faure -----macleod --------

Mckay -------sheils --------- aird

----------------jig-----------------

2-1 jig . Sandaza .

Big game to throw in Aird for a start but he impressed Me on sun . 2 young pacy wingers would be refreshing to see . Can see ugly fran coming on for Mckay or aird and jig movin to dm as the game progresses . As said earlier stopping higdon bullying or cbs could be key . Hit him early hard and fair . Let him know he's not gonna get it his own way .