Levein Quote

Dibble

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish! We should hope more of our players get called up to their national teams! Keeps them up to speed with a higher level.

Problem is look at Andy Little, injured with Northern Ireland and missed a good few games already, i like our players getting international callups but with the transfer embargo and such a small squad its a big risk for us.

Sad thing is the Specky Twat would have been nowhere near the managers job of the Scotland of my youth. How come the Bigots with keyboards in the 4th estate fail to question our national demise? Or are they all to busy frapping madly over Totty International, the land of their heritage\/

Jeezo - I wasn't specifically talking about Scotland.

Like it or not when you are playing for your national side you are up against a better standard of player which can only be good for a players game.

Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with your statement.

The standard of Scotland's international team and the manager's lack of ability poses the question; How would Rangers players benefit from being in the Scotland national team?

Personally I am of the opinion that there is nothing to be gained and a risk of possible injury. WC qualifying matches are quite brutal as is some of the travel involved.

If chosen then obviously they need to play. If not then I see no reason to complain - quite the opposite in fact.

Get it out your system now cos Levein will be lucky to last another 2 games in the job. Then he'll just be another ex manager sticking his clueless, shitey opinion in whilst waiting for another manager to get sacked so he can put his big clown shoes under someone else's table.

How he got that job is beyond me.... Were the other candidates really that bad???

Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with your statement.

The standard of Scotland's international team and the manager's lack of ability poses the question; How would Rangers players benefit from being in the Scotland national team?

Personally I am of the opinion that there is nothing to be gained and a risk of possible injury. WC qualifying matches are quite brutal as is some of the travel involved.

If chosen then obviously they need to play. If not then I see no reason to complain - quite the opposite in fact.

Again you have missed my point, I am not just talking about Scotland. Having the likes of Little, Shiels, Hegarty playing for NI is good for them. The only down side as a few have pointed out is injury.

Again you have missed my point, I am not just talking about Scotland. Having the likes of Little, Shiels, Hegarty playing for NI is good for them. The only down side as a few have pointed out is injury.

You may not have been, but I was. After all the Op was about Levein whom I believe manages Scotland.

The three players you mention may benefit playing for NI which is fair enough.

Fuck Levein. Fuck Scotland. The less of our players playing international football the better.

l totally agree with you on not playing for Scotland after Black was boo'd and for the SFA holding back payments from Rangers for our players playing for them. fight fire with fire

I'm in the middle. I want our boys and men to be recognised with a Cap but would rather wait until the transfer ban is out the way and our squad is a bit larger. By then we will have made it even clearer than it is now that Rangers players are not less skilled than the SPL and the games they play are good enough to keep them honed. For now we already have enough injuries so we need to protect the squad.