VB: A message to John Brown.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish John Brown would go away and have lie down in a dark room for a while, he really is embarrassing himself with these ranting. My view is that he is not the brightest bulb in the house and is probably being used by others (or was). He has made a terrible mistake on this, then again so have others. The VB were still supporting Craig Whyte right to the end.

Exactly - his Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) in the right place but he's no equipped to do what he set out to do and he's left himself looking a muppet.

Doesn't mean we should kick the fool, what if Walter makes daft statements when his marbles start going sometime in the future?

Walter's shites have more dignity than John Brown so that's never going to happen.

Walter was used and he got out of there pronto and wished Green and the consortium all the best,shame Bomber cant do the same.

I did have some sympathy for Brown until i read that he was spouting the same tired shite on that bbc show, he clearly cant or wont admit hes got it wrong and is making a total fool out of himself, sadly great players are'nt always great men and 'Bomber' is proving that these days. He should just stop talking about Rangers and go back to whatever he does these days and let go.

What a great debate and and some sound points being raised i have read every post and kept fucking changing my mind about how i feel about John Brown. Damn you forum.... Damn you..

However i can't get over an image in my head, an image of those two fat pop eyed pie munching cnuts laughing like fuck when John Brown agreed to come on their radio show. Disturbing as it may seem they indeed knew exactly what they were doing when they booked him.

Separate what you feel for him as a player with what you know of him as a misguided fool and it makes things easier to tell him to shut the fuck up and stop his rantings as he is beginning to seriously get on folks tits....

We are on a journey a journey that appears to be going in the right direction.... Why oh why does he not get it.

You're calling the guy a cunt for a gesture he made over a quarter of a century ago in the heat of the moment and then you go on about not losing perspective. It can't be very healthy to hold on to stuff like that.

I was there with the old man as a boy, and i would rather not forget it, as wvb says, it's one thing giving the mhanks or dundee hibs the 2 fingers, but the chances are , some of his friends even family were in with us that game.

I have to say i always thought brown was a tarrier, i still believe it now.Sharpened his studs to kick fuck out of the club who wouldnt pay his signing on fee.

Before anybody tries to convince me otherwise , look at the example of wee Neil McCann, he like Bomber burst his bollox for Rangers, especially against the tinks.Wee McCann never hid the fact he supported them when a boy, but became an honorary bluenose after he left us, loves the club.

Some will say look at Durrant and Ally when they celebrated scoring and outclassing us at Ibrox for Killie, but that was down to sheer professionalism and the fact they were coaching all these promising youngsters playing for killie that day at ibrox, they left Ibrox that day with everybody wishing Durrant still played in our midfield, he was that much better than any of ours , despite the fact his other knee had started to creek.

I remember big DJ and Colin MacAdam soring for us and giving it the GIRFUY to the Broomloan where i was sitting with my family, that day they were ruined for me, and they were playing for us on both occasions.

Brown wasnt, maybe he thought he never would.

Judging by his ranting, and his ramblings, and the fact he wont just get on with the rest of his life without trying to derail something positive from our club for the first time in fuckin years, i wish he never had got the chance to pull on our jersey.

Even if he is found out to be correct, i wont forgive him for trying to start a bear on bear pitch battle in the streets of glasgow when emotions and fears were running at their highest among us bears. Only a cunt would do that.

Never mind the players, we as a support had been through more than enough at that point.

Never darken the doors of Ibrox again Bomber.

And just for the record, anybody who knows me will verify that i will call him a tarrier loving Bastard if i was face to face with him, no matter if i came off 2nd best in that confrontation.No real bear would stick his fingers up at us, no matter what.

No Surrender

Rab

Brown will always be a rangers legend in my eyes

The man deserves the respect

He isn't helping himself on this though and should just stay silent on the matter

Some of the things said are a disgrace, a rangers man shouldn't be treated like that

He may have lost his way but he will always be part of the rangers family

The guy bleeds blue

I agree he should have stayed away and kept his mouth shut BUT read that statement - It's not asking a former player with a lot of appearances or a coach for how many years with this club to please stop. It's stating with every word that the guys an arsehole and a tarrier and he's out of our club - who the fuck sanctioned that opinion to be voiced on behalf of the fans?

I think the man put himself in front of the bullet to try and avoid Craig Whyte Mk2 (ONLY CUNT WILLING TO DO IT)- I also think he was totally incapable of what he was trying to achieve and he's damaged his reputation currently.

But fuck me if a guy attempting to do his bit for us however misguided, following those years of service - then I ask who is so lofty that they can shoot him down like the wording of that statement?

Walter or Struth mibbae but not some non-signed bollocks

Trust me. He is a cunt. Anyone who has met him will agree

Certainly a billy big boots and treats people like shit.

I can honestly say. I've met a penn state (Glasgow Branch) player in the past while doing work for them and acted with more dignity than Brown, guy is a class A arrogant cunt

(tu)

fuck this shit, the o.p can do one...john brown helped us win 9 in a row, thats enough for me...he can be a cunt all he wants, his place in rangers history is secure in my eyes. I dont agree with anything hes done recently but theres obviously a few screws loose...who cares, bombers a blue and always will be!

fuck this shit, the o.p can do one...john brown helped us win 9 in a row, thats enough for me...he can be a cunt all he wants, his place in rangers history is secure in my eyes. I dont agree with anything hes done recently but theres obviously a few screws lose...who cares, bombers a blue and always will be!

So your happy for him to continue to try and turn the fans against the club and CG?

Brown will always be a rangers legend in my eyes

The man deserves the respect

He isn't helping himself on this though and should just stay silent on the matter

Some of the things said are a disgrace, a rangers man shouldn't be treated like that

He may have lost his way but he will always be part of the rangers family

The guy bleeds blue

He infuriated many people inside and outside of Ibrox with his antics and won't keep quiet and your stance is it's forgiven?....NO MAN IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB!

He has Un-done all he achieved as a player and is an embarrassment !

Agree,thoroughly awful person.Asked a female pal if she took it up the arse,she said "no",then asked him if he did.......

He got slaughtered that night in Annie Millers.

Big question is.... Did she take it up the trumper??? :lol:

The proof of the pudding. http://New new New new bbc.in/fjLIMY

Just listened to that there and it was worse than I expected. The man is apologising on behalf of some guilty club and talking about Marseille's matchfixing in 93 :anguish:

How can he come out with all this sort of shite?

I like Bomber, he was 1 of the great servants at the club, I feel sorry for him as not everyone is

cut out for business but we should remember that he was 1 of the few players who actually tried,

it's a shame he will be remembered for being a rambling fool but I think his heart was in the right place,

I think he just got involved with the wrong investors.

It would have been good if his takeover never even made the press and he was another who worked alongside

Green he could really have got the fans going.

He would be best just going away and keeping his head down and giving this a few years to blow over.