*** Official Clyde v Rangers Match Thread - Sun 28 Oct ***

govanblue

OFFICIAL TEAM

559889_Rangers.jpg

An absoloutley horrendous team it has no width and no pace in it, why is Argyriou not at RB ahead of a center back in Hegarty?

why would you want width?? ive said before these pitches aren't designed for width this is artificial aswell, a good team there that should pass them off the park. leave wide players for ibrox, on these pitches all that happens is our wide players have no room to move into and get crunched like temps.

OFFICIAL TEAM

559889_Rangers.jpg

An absoloutley horrendous team it has no width and no pace in it, why is Argyriou not at RB ahead of a center back in Hegarty?

I guess he is not rated which hardly surprises me; another signing deemed unworthy of a starting place which makes me wonder who is bringing in these players. Like you I wonder why we have to pick another central defender at full back other than because Walter did that.

why would you want width?? ive said before these pitches aren't designed for width this is artificial aswell, a good team there that should pass them off the park. leave wide players for ibrox, on these pitches all that happens is our wide players have no room to move into and get crunched like temps.

The fear from most of us that without width we revert to the hopeless high straight punt to the opposition defenders.

OFFICIAL TEAM

559889_Rangers.jpg

Little and Shiels will be the width, it will be a 4-5-1 with Little playing right and Shiels left. when thy are attacking it will be a 4-3-3. Think so anyway :lol:

The fear from most of us that without width we revert to the hopeless high straight punt to the opposition defenders.

that is true i suppose i just sincerely hope ally has drilled into their heads to keep it on the ground and if we need to play it long actually make sure its up to jigs head not just a hopefull punt.

Also does anyone know whats up with darren cole he is a natural rb and at 20 he is older than aird mckay macleod etc yet isnt getting a sniff, would love to see him rb and hegarty used at cb. bring through our youth :cgreen:

Let's see how the game pans out, i still feel it doesn't matter how we are set up, we are going to win this.

Too true, I'm very confident about this game today, lets just wait and see how it turns out.

Maybe Hegarty has more experience on artificial pitches? Who knows what goes on in the mind of managers?