Reporting scotland

KingKirk

Me? I think the Gers could come out of this as being the victims of several scams and vendettas. We might actually be able to use this to our advantage and at the same time get some major compensation. We end up richer and more famous than we could possibly have bargained on LOL.

There will be a few spitting blood if that came to be. Only the fans have stayed as the one constant of keeping this club alive.

Would imagine that any compensation claims would maybe be taken on by BDO for the chance of a better settlement for creditors of the old company.

Much the same as monies held by footballing authorities should be submitted for distribution of the debts of the old company. I can't see how the new company would have any claim.

As for Whyte he's spat the dummy out, remember him in the interview that D&P were supposed to do the administartion quick and hand him back a nice shiny clean product, tosser.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from dragging the story on for longer and longer, I would've thought we were long since past the point where this sort of revelation makes any difference to us.

It would also appear that Grier may have been acting somewhat renegade, and I am not particularly sure of any wrongdoing that affected us from the way D&P ran the administration process (other opinions are available).

So watching liars, conmen and thieves scrabbling about to save their skin is of no consequence to me.

Grier's professional reputation is in tatters. I suspect Whitehouse and Clark will be furious with Grier (unless they also knew, but there's no proof of that yet).

I doubt if such a recording could be used as evidence in a criminal case against Grier as its authenticity would be severly questioned (maybe a legal bod could comment on that). Perhaps Lord Hodge will have something to say if Grier has lied to Whitehouse and Clark when they were compiling the report requested by Hodge.

There may be enough for BDO to go after Grier and D&P, perhaps to bring them into the Collyer Bristow case.

How utterly stupid and naive is Grier to have had such a conversation (any conversation) with Whyte in May this year?! Madness.

Further proof to me (as if any further proof was needed) that BBC Scotand is conducting a form of hate campaign against the name of Rangers, a hypocritical determined effort to blacken the club whether directly or indirectly.

Whyte seems to me to be looking to tarnish or bring down as many people as he can with him when he goes down. He cares nought for the reputatation and name of Rangers. A desparate man doing desparate things in a shabby attempt to deflect blame from his own despicable actions.

Now that were into tape-gate territory, wonder who else is sitting with tapes to disclose? David Murray for example? At some point I'd expect him to come out fighting and then we'll doubtless see some more muck.

Information or 'revelations' coming out in dribs and drabs looks like the way of things for a while to come. It's a pity the administrators or principals involved in the discussions that took place could not simply waive all the confidentiality agreements and release the minutes of meetings and all relevant documents then we could all see for ourselves first hand what happened who said what.

I'd much rather be talking about football matters on this forum but I guess we are a long way from that being the normal type of post.

You can believe FUCK AWE that comes out of the bbc now, they are a totally disgraced and tainted organisation infested by anti British management, paedophiles, liars, Rangers hating bheggar reporters, child molesters who haven't been charged YET and a Scottish sports editorial who can't even bear to say the name Rangers never mind report on their games. Hard to believe this was once a proud British corporation who helped bring down the Nazis in WWII. :sherlock:

The BBC are just a drain on my life, I know we are the biggest story BUT how about just go away.

Now on a Daly ;) basis we are gonna get every single little piece of torture drip fed through the mhedia, one after another and another, not even facts but a painted picture of what iffs, one things for certain they are not and never will do anything to help or for the benefit of our club, seek.

I don't see why he isnt hiding somewhere, after everything he has done to our club and got away with it all, why put himself back into the story.

Bigger pay out? or maybe D&P did screw him over (for what I don't know just a theory) all i know is I don't trust anyone involved in this situation at all apart from Charles Green and obviously Ally.

Has everyone forgotten this little fact...

D and P were solely responsible for the sale of our club to one

Charles Green.

No one else was involved or consulted, and he was presented to us as a fait accompli, taking us completely by surprise, with unknown backers who we still do not fully know, nor trust.

This shitstorm is only just beginning.

Has everyone forgotten this little fact...

D and P were solely responsible for the sale of our club to one

Charles Green.

No one else was involved or consulted, and he was presented to us as a fait accompli, taking us completely by surprise, with unknown backers who we still do not fully know, nor trust.

This shitstorm is only just beginning.

I'd say one thing in all of this green seems above board.

Don't let me stop the gravy train though

I'd say one thing in all of this green seems above board.

Don't let me stop the gravy train though

Dont forget Whyte's claim that he was the person who found a buyer for Rangers. Your right it is a gravy train but it could be ready to hit the buffers.