***Scottish Cup 4th round draw***

Thommo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, not sure if I ever want them again - but certainly at the moment I fear they would be too strong for us...

Whit ? What the hell do you mean by ''not sure if I want them again'' ??????? Of course you do... we ALL want them again you daftie.... but like you say next just not now. Only a complete retard would want to draw them this season.

We'd have a wee chance at home not much though... I hope we get put out before facing them this season with such a poor lot of players. Pains me to type this but facts are facts and we are at present... such a bad lot.

You wee 'potty-mouths'' can leave this alone given that you haven't lived long enough to know what record tables in the World of football are like. Even yet some of the bead-rattlers cannot leave off abo0ut certain games we have been beaten in... no poing giving the same rhats amo .

I'm hopefull that we get an spl side away and we get beat... up em don't care.... we win this third division league--- yahoo ! but not at the expense of the fenians getting to lord it over us this season by getting such a poor looking Gers side in the cup and pumping us... fook em.

Intelligent bears will follow this line of thinking no end.... the wee dafties will not.

Guest KarlG45

Whit ? What the hell do you mean by ''not sure if I want them again'' ??????? Of course you do... we ALL want them again you daftie.... but like you say next just not now. Only a complete retard would want to draw them this season.

We'd have a wee chance at home not much though... I hope we get put out before facing them this season with such a poor lot of players. Pains me to type this but facts are facts and we are at present... such a bad lot.

You wee 'potty-mouths'' can leave this alone given that you haven't lived long enough to know what record tables in the World of football are like. Even yet some of the bead-rattlers cannot leave off abo0ut certain games we have been beaten in... no poing giving the same rhats amo .

I'm hopefull that we get an spl side away and we get beat... up em don't care.... we win this third division league--- yahoo ! but not at the expense of the fenians getting to lord it over us this season by getting such a poor looking Gers side in the cup and pumping us... fook em.

Intelligent bears will follow this line of thinking no end.... the wee dafties will not.

Well that's me fucking told isn't it?? :lol:

I've now been called a Tim, a wee daftie and a wee potty-mouth in this thread. I'm DEFINITELY a proper Rangers Media poster now :sherlock:

Get this tarrier bastard tae fuck.