Darren Cole

Hamie

What's happening with him?

If he's not injured and Argyriou is, will heggarty/faure still be ahead of him in the pecking order for right back?

It must be pretty dis-heartening to be a 3rd choice natural right back to a couple of similar aged centre halfs?

If he is injured, when is due to return?

He is either injured or very recently coming back from injury. As you say it must be pretty hard for him considering he has asked to go out on loan previously and has been denied.

I await the he is a waster pissheed with a bad attitude comment

I'm pretty sure that Cole is a centre back as well, It's just that we've used him at right back.

I read that he was back in training after an injury so I'm sure we will see him involved in the squad at some point.

I wouldn't necessarily pigeon hole any players that young into particular positions.

Improves their overall game if they play several positions. Gives them a far better grounding in the game and better appreciation for the the types of passes to play and runs to make.

Remember these guys would be learning their trade in the reserve/u21 leagues, out of the spotlight. Where the manager and coaches have the time to try them out in different positions.

I thought Jordan McMillan was the best young right-back we had to be honest. Last season when Shittaker and Brodfoot were injured McMillan came in and was outstanding. As soon as Whittaker was fit again Ally drop McMillan like a sack of spuds. Is it any wonder our youth players walk away?

I was in a shop the other day and Cole came in and spat in an old womans face. He then picked up a bottle of Irn Bru and shouted "FUCK YEZ AM NO PAYIN'" then ran away. Absolute wanker of a guy. Constantly drinking Bucky!