Sandy Jardine

FirrhillLoyal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandy is one of us

We are with him for the fight

One of the very few that fought our corner,and without doubt ,an absolute class player and Rangers legend,for all you younger guys check out his goal in the ECWC semi-final against Bayern Munich,a side that were for me were the best club side in the world at the time,the guy is a fighter and a TRUE BLUE,all the best Sandy....

Get well soon Sandy. One of my boyhood hero's and probably the best right back I've seen at Ibrox in the last 40 years. For those who never saw him play Sandy was one of the best right backs in the world in the 70s. Scotland's full back pairing of Jardine and McGrain was top drawer. Sandy oozed quality and was a top top player. He has also stepped up again in the last year. Thanks Sandy and just beat this thing.

Battling this horrible disease as well, no doubt at all Sandy we will be sharing a drink and chat at the North American Rangers Supporters convention in 5 years time both declared cured and ready to take on Rangers enemies anywhere anytime.