***The Official Rangers v Elgin City Thread***

simplythebest

Live on Sky Sports 1! KO: 13:15 :sherlock:

Alexander

Argyriou Hegarty McCulloch© Wallace

Little Black MacLeod McKay

Shiels

Kyle

Subs: Gallacher, Wiktorski, Hutton, Naismith, Templeton.

Don't think Ally will rush Temps back into the team this weekend unless he simply has to. The injury list has grown with Emilson, Perry, Faure, Aird, Sandaza and Hemmings all out. Think Jig has a sore calf and Little's foot has heavy bruising. If the latter 2 are available I'd go with the above team, putting Temps on for the last 20 - 30 mins or so.

Rangers 4-0 Ticket Numpties (Shiels(2), Little, Black) - Wonder what the price is on that? :craphead:

let's hope we don't sell 60,000 tickets

On the subject of tickets, anyone know why the GR seats aren't for public sale? Myself and the bairn have secured our season seats for this game, but I want to get my wife the seat next to us and it hasn't come up to buy yet.

On the subject of tickets, anyone know why the GR seats aren't for public sale? Myself and the bairn have secured our season seats for this game, but I want to get my wife the seat next to us and it hasn't come up to buy yet.

You will need to go to the ticket office,, I did this to get seats next to my season ticket seat in the club deck.

No idea, I've got my ST seat for this game as well.

There's no other game on in competition to us tomorrow, other that Blackpool or someone else in the lower English leagues. I might go to the pub to see if it will be shown. I'venever watched a game in the pub since we joined the 3rd div as I was always sure they'd demand to watch something else.

If they do that, I'll just walk out and never set foot across the door ewver again, bunch of twisted bams, so we'll see.

Elgin have a good scoring record, but I'd like a clean sheet tomorrow, say 4-0 would be good.

Temps and Sandaza getting a run out as well will be good.