Your first 'Live' goal against the Bheggars.

KingKai

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first 'live OF game' was in a league cup SF at Hampden in 79. All I remember was Mike Casey or Andy Lynch (I think) scoring an OG in extra time and we won 3-2. I am sure Tommy Burns got ordered off that day as well. My dad's mate got us tickets and we where in the Septic end of the old South stand. My old man had to hold us both doŵn each time the Bears scored. When the ordering off or OG happened I seen an empty quarter bottle whizz past us! I was hooked on it from then on .LOL

Jim casey OG mate and he never played for them again

Super Ally McCoist after 27secs at the glitterdome. Think it was 1983. Great start but we got beat 2-1. Fucking awesome in the old Rangers end at Torbett Towers. Had to wait a few years for my first win there. Butcher and Ian Ferguson with a belter of a free kick that the keeper could only pary high into the net. Think they missed a pen late on which made it even better. Any win against the bheggars is good but beating them at their own patch is awesome.

Super Ally McCoist after 27secs at the glitterdome. Think it was 1983. Great start but we got beat 2-1. Fucking awesome in the old Rangers end at Torbett Towers. Had to wait a few years for my first win there. Butcher and Ian Ferguson with a belter of a free kick that the keeper could only pary high into the net. Think they missed a pen late on which made it even better. Any win against the bheggars is good but beating them at their own patch is awesome.

Cammy Fraser 22nd March 1986, in the 8 goal thriller in the wind and rain, my first time and then my preffered place, for the next few years in the East Enclosure

The memories I was there GF6 we were 3-1 down at half time I think ---

!st goal I remember seeing was very early 80's ---Kenny Black putting in a re-bound that came of the post in front of the Broomloan lost 2-1 Bhast*rds

Other thread on best goals got me thinking of this.

What was the first goal you saw live against the Bheggars. When and who scored?

Mine mentioned in other thread..Kai Johansen in 66 Cup Final replay.

Other thread on best goals got me thinking of this.

What was the first goal you saw live against the Bheggars. When and who scored?

Mine mentioned in other thread..Kai Johansen in 66 Cup Final replay.

Wasn't my first but sadly my last.

Skol Cup Final 1984 - The first of Ally's hat-trick! I preferred the last though, Bonner saved McCoist's penalty, but Super put the rebound away.

Brilliant day.

The infamous roy aikten assualt on McCoist just inside the box to gain said penalty We put so much effort into that game we totally screwed up the lge game with them at their dump the following Wed

Mine was the League cup final 1970 I was 11 years old Derek Johnstone who was 16 and I'm not even certain he had played in the first team out jumped Billy M'Neil to head the winner. The crowd that day was given as 106.000 Approximately which was heavly fiddled I never saw Hampden that packed since even against the Czecs a three years later 132.000 I think.