Celtic having a dig - Officially !

Ace

I'll presume you are referring to the line "in the last ever derby" I don't feel that's a dig i truly believe the writer to have done so with a heavy heart knowing that in a couple of years time his shitty little excuse for a club will cease to exist. Thier paradise will be sold off to the highest bidder who will utilize the ground for its true purpose.. the storage of household waste, place a large canvass over the top and set light to the fucking shithole.

I think someone should tell them there is no more derby; no more rivalry then cos they're still obsessed with Rangers, in fact, more than ever.

About a week or so ago I was on their crappy forum, and the most viewed; most replied thread was about Rangers with something like 18,000 replies and over 1,000,000 views; the second highest was about 3,000 replies and 140,000 views something to do with the Ireland football team I think (surprise surprise)

I'll presume you are referring to the line "in the last ever derby" I don't feel that's a dig i truly believe the writer to have done so with a heavy heart knowing that in a couple of years time his shitty little excuse for a club will cease to exist. Thier paradise will be sold off to the highest bidder who will utilize the ground for its true purpose.. the storage of household waste, place a large canvass over the top and set light to the fucking shithole.

If only...

"Last ever derby" They must have known what was going to happen then through the summer. doh Who am i kidding, of course they did! They conspired it all.

It's a hell of an assumption by them. They knew HMRC would say no to any deal, how did they know this? They knew we would not be allowed back into the SPL, how did they know this? And they honestly believed we would die, how silly of them. This must be why their brain dead fans are running with the Rangers are dead lies then. What a shock they will get when we take the SPL crown back off them and put them firmly in their place behind us yet again. Our return to the top is going to be so sweet.

What a bunch of jokers they are, apparently Rangers don't exist anymore to them one minute but the next they rant and rave about us???

FF posted a screen grab of one of the tiimmy terrorist loving forums a few days back the thread about Rangers had almost 2,000,000 views, threads about their own wee ned club had about 75,000 views says it all really!!!