Raise a glass

Tiger Shaw

Would like to take this opportunity to wish all Bears a happy and prosperous new year. I want to say a heartfelt thank you to each and every person who has fought tooth and nail for the survival of our great club since it all went tits up in Feb.

Also, raise a glass to absent friends, gone but never forgotten .

All the best for 2013 Bears , its onwards and upwards for the greatest club in the world.

We are the people

The club is on the march back up, but 2012 can piss off, I'll never forget Feb 14th and how much I wanted to harm some crook.

Personally I think 2013 will bring massive enjoyment to all associated with rangers f.c and it promises to be great one for me and my family.

Happy new year bears, stay safe fellow bluenoses

"Our very success,gained you will agree by skill,will draw more people than ever to see it,and that will benefit many more clubs than rangers.let the others come after us,we welcome the chase.it is healthy for us.we will never hide from it.never fear,inevitably we will have our years of failure,and when they arrive,we must reveal tolerance and sanity.no matter the days of anxiety that come our way,we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome.that has been the philosophy of the rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers" Bill Struth Happy new year fellow bears and bearettes,all the best for 2013 when it comes,WATP!

it's been a year we'll never forget,and trust me I'll never forget the people who tried to drag this great club from pillar to post,tried to destroy us,were jealous of us.

I firmly believe the strength shown by both support and club is the thing I'll always remember about 2012,I've a young un on the way now and I'll tell them with pride about how we rallied against adversity,I raise my glass to every single one of you,stick it to these bastards rangers and no surrender,all the best for the coming year fellow bears and lets make it another to remember!

I will say for 2012 for all the shit we've been through I think it is a defining year in our history !

They tried to kill us and failed as usual !

Onward and upward

GSTQ ,

NS

WATP

All the best to every bear worldwide and a very prosperous new year !