Ryan McGowan opens Pre-Contract talks with Rangers, also interest in Cammy Bell

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a wee look at a hearts forum there, they are all calling him a legend wishing him good luck etc, then someone posts a story of him potentially signing with us and they're all fucking fuming. :lol:

We're making a mockery out of the transfer ban apparently. :lol:

hope he don't go to sevco, they are a disgrace ! :lol: , deluded pricks !

Just read the Hearts forum too .... & I thought the scum were bitter & twisted !!!

H*n thus & Sevco that ... F'kin hell, they can't handle that we are still the bigger club even being in a lower division.

Also, they don't seem to understand transfer bans. Complaining that we are breaking the ban by signing some on a pre-contract, even though we can't actually play him until September (outwith the trialists rules)

Just read the Hearts forum too .... & I thought the scum were bitter & twisted !!!

H*n thus & Sevco that ... F'kin hell, they can't handle that we are still the bigger club even being in a lower division.

Also, they don't seem to understand transfer bans. Complaining that we are breaking the ban by signing some on a pre-contract, even though we can't actually play him until September (outwith the trialists rules)

We'd still be 10 times the club they are if we were junior.

Are Rangers actually in talks with him right now? Best to make a move straight away before a Championship club come along. McGowan is a better full-back than Whittaker or Broadfoot was. He'd be a great addition to this team.

Would be delighted with both but I don't want Bell pushing Alexander out the team, it's just not fair at all. Neil's been here for years waiting behind McGregor and he stayed for the third division so he could get his chance, it would be a joke to push him back again. Rotate them round a bit, like Man Utd do with De Gea and Linergaard and put Bell to number 1 when Alexander decides to move on/retire.

Would be delighted with both but I don't want Bell pushing Alexander out the team, it's just not fair at all. Neil's been here for years waiting behind McGregor and he stayed for the third division so he could get his chance, it would be a joke to push him back again. Rotate them round a bit, like Man Utd do with De Gea and Linergaard and put Bell to number 1 when Alexander decides to move on/retire.

i think Alexander is out of contract in the summer aswell,, you would expect him to sign a new deal but we cant sit around and wait until he does,, if someone of Bell's ability is available we have to try and get him signed up.

if he signs and Alexander renews his deal then its up to them to fight it out for the jersey,, any professional would relish the competition and it can only be good for the club

i think Alexander is out of contract in the summer aswell,, you would expect him to sign a new deal but we cant sit around and wait until he does,, if someone of Bell's ability is available we have to try and get him signed up.

if he signs and Alexander renews his deal then its up to them to fight it out for the jersey,, any professional would relish the competition and it can only be good for the club

I'm all for signing Bell, but as you say, if Alexander signs on, then I would hope that Bell would be number 2 or part of a rotation system at most.

Erm McGowan told us to go fuck ourselves when we tried to sign him before, how many chances should we give people to sign for Rangers?

Not quite mate...he showed respect to ally by coming to hear what he had to say but was ultimately concerned for his international place not money or not wanting to play for us.

Sandaza was much luckier in my opinion to get a 2nd chance to play for us than McGowan would be.