Starting to get pissed off at how bad we are.

Dennis

For me personally, i have noticed a drop in our play since Sandaza started getting a full time place. I was dying for him to get a goal, and glad he did, but at the minute i don't rate him!

Templeton today was a fucking joke! Why is he not showing the same grunt he did at Hearts?

Perry was awsome and saved our ass on a few occasions today!

I thought black did well.. other than the fuck my that cost us a goal.

Something is not clicking, and even though we have played rubbish at times lately, i think the uncertainty of our future next season is getting to them. Also being so far ahead they are getting complacent!

At hearts he wasn't always consistent either very few wingers are, if you kick Templeton you end his game even Whittaker cottoned onto that.

Like most wingers he will have good and bad days. at Hearts its acceptable to play at the level he's playing at, at Rangers its not

I think he will eventually start to pass in Dangerous areas instead of making the wrong decisions like he is now, will be a valuable player for us but will take time.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are so so bad, only 20 points clear! We were playing the third placed team as well today. People should remember we are a team of mainly third division players. At least two more records today, highest ever attendance in a match between Rangers and Montrose and........the first time Montrose have emerged undefeated...

Our club has had 100% unwavoured support for donks now. Ally keeps saying the fans deserve better.

Well deliver Ally. And deliver soon, because im pissed off watching this week in week out.

Before any über cunt comes on and wants ago,there is better football played at junior football than there is at Ibrox nowadays.

Utter bollocks!

46000 at Ibrox today, if you could take the best 11 footballers from the stands( teachers, builders, emergency services, posties etc) and put them on the pitch in a blue shirt would we have won?

There would have been a lot more fight at least.

Its a weird situtation that the league is won with months to go

but with that in mind why are the players struggling like today .

It doesnt add up - to me goalkeeper solid - defence are fine in this league

then the problems arise - midfield and forwards we are piss poor.

Big Lee Mc Cullough i hang my head in shame as a slater of him before (he is our main man now)

We need attacking midfielders and a goal-poacher we had young lewis who has hit a bad patch and now injured today.

Our football is so telegraphic at the moment if any other team watched our videos

it wouldnt take a tactical genius to stop us .

I am disappointed not with the result but our players that we have midfield to attack who

think they are better than they are - your not . These teams in the 3rd division arent as nieve as some hoped and can hold their own.

Our players need to up their attitude and performance levels especially as stated midfield to forward line.

Especially the big time signings ? Templeton man of the match made me laugh.

I said at the start of the season that all that matters is that we win this league. I said then that I don't care if we only win it on goal difference by a single goal.

If you think back to then, some of you may find that you said something similar.

So, I may not be over-enthused by the quality of play lately, although I still say that we were still the best team on the park, and we're still getting the results we need, and we did deserve to win again today, but instead, we dropped a couple of points, and our massive lead in the league is now reduced to only... still massive!

So we are going to win the league - and that was all I asked for and that is all that matters. If i start demanding more than that now, then I'm as guilty of moving the goalposts as the SFA are in trying to bring in their dodgy reconstruction halfway through.

So it might not be pretty, and it might not be what we want to see, but it's what we wished for.

So I'm still fucking happy - in fact I'm fucking delighted - Okay????

Now, roll on Saturday, we've got a team to hump!

Its a weird situtation that the league is won with months to go

but with that in mind why are the players struggling like today .

It doesnt add up - to me goalkeeper solid - defence are fine in this league

then the problems arise - midfield and forwards we are piss poor.

Big Lee Mc Cullough i hang my head in shame as a slater of him before (he is our main man now)

We need attacking midfielders and a goal-poacher we had young lewis who has hit a bad patch and now injured today.

Our football is so telegraphic at the moment if any other team watched our videos

it wouldnt take a tactical genius to stop us .

I am disappointed not with the result but our players that we have midfield to attack who

think they are better than they are - your not . These teams in the 3rd division arent as nieve as some hoped and can hold their own.

Our players need to up their attitude and performance levels especially as stated midfield to forward line.

Especially the big time signings ? Templeton man of the match made me laugh.

I think most work places are the same if the boss isn't demanding enough then standards begin to slip

So it might not be pretty, and it might not be what we want to see, but it's what we wished for.

With all due respect mate...this may have been your wish at the start of the season but I think I've made it clear on here that I was hoping to see so much more. A fresh start to improve our whole playing philosophy and structure...

I seem to remember at the start of the season a lot of us were talking about not even dropping a point

Sure, some of you probably were.

I'm not saying I'm speaking for you all.

I'm speaking for myself, and suggesting that I wasn't the only one who said it. I stated what I would be happy with, and I'm not going to change my answer halfway through - so all I'm doing is explaining to you why I'm still more than happy - I'm not saying you need to be.

You may also remember that early in the season some of us were contemplating not winning any away games. Luckily we got more than that - so I'm still happy.

Yes I do, ally had a month to find players suitable to play in the 3rd division.

He spunked a shed load of money on supposed SPL quality players/internationals who with the youth players and Rangers old guard should be good enough

to walk over amateur teams at IBROX.

forgive me for being stupid, but are we not about 20 points clear in the 3rd division, with a +40 goal difference. IMO that clearly shows Ally has found players suitable enough to play in the 3rd division.

Whether this squad is good enough to stay together is a different thing altogether,

With all due respect mate...this may have been your wish at the start of the season but I think I've made it clear on here that I was hoping to see so much more. A fresh start to improve our whole playing philosophy and structure...

Aye mate, and there's a lot more in your camp than in mine. I'm not trying to change your expectations, just defending mine :D

forgive me for being stupid, but are we not about 20 points clear in the 3rd division, with a +40 goal difference. IMO that clearly shows Ally has found players suitable enough to play in the 3rd division.

Whether this squad is good enough to stay together is a different thing altogether,

I just don't understand how we can really be as poor as many are saying, yet still be in such a position.

I'd say, looking at those numbers, that we are probably the best team in Division 3? :sherlock: