Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

Mmm mm have you checked the division 3 table. You have singled out an area of rangers team that has on occasion been slow to start but has kept our stats well above our rivals. Maybe you should be taking a closer look at our defence which looking at the stats is no better than our nearest rivals

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally McCoist was one of the worst footballers ever seen at Ibrox but by christ he scored some amount of goals for Rangers.

The OP is a disgrace or maybe just an attention seeker.

We dont have guys like Van Persie at our disposal, AL has been doing a great job for us this season where goals are concerned. Sometimes this forum really brings out the rhat in posters.

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

Bet you feel a bit of a fanny now , he he :7325:

Ally McCoist was one of the worst footballers ever seen at Ibrox but by christ he scored some amount of goals for Rangers.

The OP is a disgrace or maybe just an attention seeker.

We dont have guys like Van Persie at our disposal, AL has been doing a great job for us this season where goals are concerned. Sometimes this forum really brings out the rhat in posters.

Ally McCost was one of the worst footballers ever seen at Ibrox?

Are you taking narcotics?

He isn't garbage. He is average.

We are playing against utter shite each week, so (when in his natural position) he has looked half decent.

I'd expect him to be no more than a squad player by the time we are back in the SPL.

And although Little has been doing well, it wouldn't surprise me (although it would disappoint me) to see Ally waste him out wide again when Sandaza or Jig are back.

He isn't garbage. He is average.

We are playing against utter shite each week, so (when in his natural position) he has looked half decent.

I'd expect him to be no more than a squad player by the time we are back in the SPL.

And although Little has been doing well, it wouldn't surprise me (although it would disappoint me) to see Ally waste him out wide again when Sandaza or Jig are back.

Wasted out wide? I'm pretty sure the majority of his goals have come from that position this season. Not to mention the hard work he puts in for the team up and down the wing when he's played there.

Wasted out wide? I'm pretty sure the majority of his goals have come from that position this season. Not to mention the hard work he puts in for the team up and down the wing when he's played there.

Ally?

I'm pretty sure 99% of fans would agree he's far better as a centre forward and his best position certainly isn't a right midfielder.

He's shite out wide. All his best attributes suit playing through the middle. Decent finisher and a wee bit of pace.

As I said earlier in the thread, play him through the middle and he'l score at this level.

Glad he's in our squad right now but time we are back at the top I'd expect someone a bit better if I'm being truthful.

No offence to the guy but I don't buy the whole loyalty thing. Would be here if a Championship club came in for him in the summer ?

Just saying.

The guys here now and doing a good job at this level so don't want to bad mouth him but the subject has came up.

No, I am a dirty Tim.

What the fuck do you think? Do you think I cut short my Saturday nights at midnight to come home from the pub to pay my $9.99 to watch Rangers because I'm a tim? Or awake at 3.45am before work to watch Rangers when we had a midweek European game?

Maybe you just tune in to be offended - like most tims do. :lol:

Only joking btw. ;)

garbage? mate, your entitled to your opinion, but not sure you can suggest he is garbage giving the fact he has been banging in the goals regularly this season.

Yes, you might argue that this is div 3, but even last season in the SPL, when given the chance, he did not let us down and scored a few important goals.

Granted, he is not a midfielder as his crossing is poor, but put 95% of strikers out wide and I guarantee that they would not have the same impact as playing their natural position.

Little will prove to be an important player through our rise up the leagues and hopefully he will prove some of these punters wrong once we get back to the top.

I smell Sh-te. You must be an imposter. This boy impresses me more every time I see him. He is not a Super Ally nor a Michael Mols. He is not a Dado prso or a Big DJ , Parlane, Colin Stein or Hateley. What he is a young man who is prepared to work his socks off. He is not as raw as he used to be. He works the line as well as many that I can remember and is well prepared to bring others into play. He has 2 good feet and I feel that Ally will bring the best out of him. He also has great pace. I honestly feel that this boy is a Gem and will go on to be a Rangers Legend. I am not saying this because he was one of the guys who decided to stay when others left. i am saying it because he will be part of our great future team. I honestly believe that Super wants a team that is Rangers Minded and lightening quick on the ball. I only hope he is given time to give us this.

As we rise back to the Top we will get rid of a few players and bring some new guys in. Ally is doing a great job. Lets stay behind him and let him know that we will back him in what he is trying to do. Think of the players that have been offered and have signed long term contracts over the last few weeks. All of them Bears at heart and all of them blessed with pace. Yes, there have been games and there will be more when we dont look so good. I hate to say that rome was not built in a day but think that you will all know what I am trying to say. The League we are in is all but won and we can now move to the next step ( if sporting integrity is applied ) We can then bring in or bring through some other pieces of the Jig-saw. But lets stick with Ally, I am sure he will get it right.

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

referring to a Rangers player who is doing his best for us as 'utter garbage' is a fuckin disgrace.

you want to analyse the player in terms of constructive criticism and how he could improve his game, then fine.

the only thing that's utter garbage is your fucking post!

garbage? mate, your entitled to your opinion, but not sure you can suggest he is garbage giving the fact he has been banging in the goals regularly this season.

Yes, you might argue that this is div 3, but even last season in the SPL, when given the chance, he did not let us down and scored a few important goals.

Granted, he is not a midfielder as his crossing is poor, but put 95% of strikers out wide and I guarantee that they would not have the same impact as playing their natural position.

Little will prove to be an important player through our rise up the leagues and hopefully he will prove some of these punters wrong once we get back to the top.

I'm sure that if you played Andy Little as a central defender or a midfield holding player he would do a half decent job for you.It is feasible that Walter/Ally having considered Little as a 'versatile' player hindered Little somewhat in his progress as a striker.

He's not doing his chances any harm at the moment to be given the opportunity to prove he can progress as a striker such as Boyd.

Whether he reaches that level is entirely up to him,now that Ally seems to consider him his # 9 choice.