Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

I look forward to judging that team when Miller, Mcleod and clark return. I look forward to boyd finding his form and Ally winning the league. I then look forward to coming on here and reading the posters who have directed personal insults towards a man who as a player was the ultimate ranger.

Yes he's a poor manager but mohsni's a poor defender, Simonsens a poor keeper. We're stuck with what we've got because there is no money available and whys there no money available because the pigs in club ties cannae see to get their snouts of the trough.

Question Allys management skills but get a grip of yourself If you'd sooner attack him with hatred akin to a foaming tim

Can't people stick to their view of the guy's managerial abilities or lack of, rather than this character assassination?

The fact is that I am accused of supporting/ defending him based on his ability as a player, etc, and that I should judge him as a manager, yet in reverse apparently his salary, unsubstantiated rumours about deferrals, interviews from over 30years ago and such like are all fair game.

If his ability as a manager is the question, have that debate. If his contribution to Rangers is the question, then Superally is always Superally.

Its not just his managerial ability, its the pish he tries to tell the fans, and the way he tries to blame everything under the sun other than himself and thinks the fans will belive it, its insulting imo.

Firstly, Whyte put us in admin within 6 months unless you have forgotten, then relegated 3 divisions within the year. Ally has had us promoted twice, which is no achievement, but certainly more than Whyte can ever claim.

The guy took a voluntary wage cut of 50%, he at no stage needed to do this. He gets absolutely no credit for this. If anything people bizarrely seem to beat him with this fact as proof of his greed. Fucking bizarre.

What pay-offs are you shouting at Ally for? Its almost now as if some are blaming him for the compensation deals that Green, Ahmed and Stockbridge took. Ally had no say in these for christ sake.

It is the boards job to tell Ally that he is being relieved of his post. If this day ever comes, I will be surprised if McCoist takes the payoff he will be entitled to. Given how some of you are willing to treat him though, I might not begrudge him doing it. Its not like he would get a single fucking bit of credit. Would still be called everything under the sun.

He should be sacked, but that is a failing of the board.

credit ?? For taking a 50% reduction on a salary he shouldn't have been getting in the first place ? fucking behave yourself

credit ?? For taking a 50% reduction on a salary he shouldn't have been getting in the first place ? fucking behave yourself

Thats the contract he was given. Believe it or not, but football managers all round the world are paid big bucks. Do I think ally is value for money? of course not, he is hopeless. A magic 8 ball could probably have a better success rate than he does, for a one off £10 fee.

He was entitled to his full wage though, this is what contracts mean. He volunteered to give up about £400k a year of the money due to him. he could have just sat there and taken the full amount and there is nothing anyone could have done. Even if they were to decide to fire him, he would still have taken his full salary for a year.

Thats the contract he was given. Believe it or not, but football managers all round the world are paid big bucks. Do I think ally is value for money? of course not, he is hopeless. A magic 8 ball could probably have a better success rate than he does, for a one off £10 fee.

He was entitled to his full wage though, this is what contracts mean. He volunteered to give up about £400k a year of the money due to him. he could have just sat there and taken the full amount and there is nothing anyone could have done. Even if they were to decide to fire him, he would still have taken his full salary for a year.

:lol: "will I play Jig today"? Magic 8 ball says "almost definitely"

And there was me thinking people had the right to refuse a contract offer.

Learn something new every day.

Can't people stick to their view of the guy's managerial abilities or lack of, rather than this character assassination?

The fact is that I am accused of supporting/ defending him based on his ability as a player, etc, and that I should judge him as a manager, yet in reverse apparently his salary, unsubstantiated rumours about deferrals, interviews from over 30years ago and such like are all fair game.

If his ability as a manager is the question, have that debate. If his contribution to Rangers is the question, then Superally is always Superally.

interviews from 30 years ago i have no idea what your referring to, but the rest re: wage defferals, salary, treatment of the fans etc are all part of allys managerial reign, so therefore should be included when debating if ally is a manager worthy of our club

had he not received the shares, and was on about 100k a year, and admitted when he fucked up (on a regular basis i might add), he'd be given way more slack at first, and although most of us want him gone, we'd probably demand it a lot better

instead he has tried to take the fans fort fools on more than one occasion, and if he wishes to treat us like shite, then i for one will treat him in the same manner

For God's sake man waken up!! We all know what his contract says thanks to the idiots who gave him it.. That is not the point. He is supposed to have Rangers in his blood but that is obviously absolute garbage. If he loved the Club he would have offered to take the cut more than 2 years ago. He would have refused to take cheaper shares. That is what loving the club is about. He should be looking at what people are saying about his management and resigned. The fact is, he has done none of the above which makes him just another money-grabbing employee. Nothing more, nothing less.

And there was me thinking people had the right to refuse a contract offer.

Learn something new every day.

Has anyone in the history of the world refused a contract because they felt it was too much money? I doubt it.

Given our financial situation at the time I'd like to think every Rangers man would have.

He has been told by every regime that the money is there to spend, He signed his contract well in advance of our money problems starting anyway.

He TUPE'd across so got the wage he was on originally. Which he has agreed to cut ( not defer, unless someone can PROVE otherwise).

I'd guess that he had no real ideas of the extent of any financial problems we had at the time of signing his contract.

I have been of the opinion that ally has had to go for a while due to his non existent management abilities. My opinion of the man himself has been soured since that karaoke picture leaked from the night of the ramsdens cup final. Since then he has not done anything to make up or explain the reason why he and the players were seen smiling, laughing, singing and having a good time despite the fact many fans were sitting in pubs, homes and on busses up and down the country trying to piece together what they had just witnessed, put that on top of the fact every training pic seems to be a right good laugh, players checking in to nando's on twitter after a few hours training the week following a poor result, his long list of feeble excuses and players making the same continuous mistakes show that these things are not being picked up, worked on or discussed , a motionless exp<b></b>ression on the touch line and you have not only a man who is tactically inept but also does not have a clue how to Instill discipline, organistation and generate the sort of fear factor/respect that managers should have to make sure they get the best out of their players. Too interested in being pals with the players. Do you think sourness gave a shit wether players were his pals or not.

The man who as a player I adored as a player is completely out of his depth as a manager , and it is holding my club back as much as any off field financial matter and it is heartbreaking and painful to see if nothing else.

I forgot all about the karaoke incident. We really need to turn the heat on him at games now. The only way is to hound him out the door !