Sticking to my guns- My self imposed ban

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before all this shit, did anyone watch Celtic games?

I wouldn't open the blinds to watch them, always been the same. Interested in their results when we were in the SPL of course but wouldn't watch them.

To be honest when we were competing against them towards the end of the season if it was tight I would watch them....as soon as they scored I would switch it off mind you. Have enjoyed not having my eyes subjected to some of the ugliest people in Scotland this year to be fair!

I can totally see Olegs point about not watching those who have acted against us, and have exactly the same attitude. I won't be forgetting or "moving on" anytime soon as they'd like us to do.

However I can't see any logic in not watching EPL or euro games. (Apart from any featuring scots teams).

That's Olegs choice, and he's free to make it, but I think it's going a bit too far, tho I appreciate he's not doing it as a protest against those teams.

I can totally see Olegs point about not watching those who have acted against us, and have exactly the same attitude. I won't be forgetting or "moving on" anytime soon as they'd like us to do.

However I can't see any logic in not watching EPL or euro games. (Apart from any featuring scots teams).

That's Olegs choice, and he's free to make it, but I think it's going a bit too far, tho I appreciate he's not doing it as a protest against those teams.

It was easy for me not to watch the other games, as I had fallen out of my old football addiction over the years.

I'd switch over if I heard they were a goal down if I'm being honest back when we were jostling with them.

I was always convinced they would score just to piss me off if I did that.

These are both things I did or experienced.

Only interest in other teams I have is on my coupon unless its Rangers it bores me but I understand people who love the game and maybe played at high levels who enjoy watching europes elite. Must be why I'm pish at football manager as never watch or pay attention to anything but Rangers.

I watch Rangers, and if I’m in the pub and theres a game on I’ll keep half an eye on it.

But that’s the same as before this anyway, I’ve watched very little football over the last 3 or 4 years cause I binned the SKY sports subscription, and I binned that cause even then I wasn’t watching much of it.

Living south of the border I have sky and espn and watch at least 3-4 games a week. However, out of all the scottish games broadcasted I refuse to watch any game that does not have Rangers involved. I have also recenlty taken this stance by refusing to read anything from the DR and the Scotsman and occasionaly read some on-line Herald reports when Speirs is not involved. We must not give them any paper sales or even on-line hits. This is what they want and they are clearly using our story as a cash cow!!!

I have also turned my back on reading or commenting on any blog that is anti rangers and we all know who they are. This must be the basis for all rangers fans. The only way to affect and annoy them is by not having an audience to offend!! They will spout their bigotry,agendas and hatred no matter what.

i am same as oleg,only watch the rangers and honestly never watch the EPL for the reason i think sky has torn the gut out of british football,have limited sky but no sports, i love my F1 but watch that on the bbc so whatever way i cut it icant win. <cr>

I watch EPL, CL, EL, Budesliga and La Liga but point blank refuse to watch the micks in any game.Spl and scotland games are off the agenda but they always have been because the product is shit and i hate all the cunts that are in the spl.I would pay to watch every single game the Rangers play by attending or watching on tv.I also watch my own team play on a sunday in our under 13 league which is normally the best game of the week.

Rangers and the odd Barca, EPL games and Bundesliga highlights for me.

Stopped watching other scottish games years ago. I wont be watching the sfa xi ever again either, wanting them to get pumped every game now, alongside spl European entrants. Probably not the way to be, but hey, ye can't help how you feel about things.