Rangers 4-1 PSV Eindhoven

bluenose_72

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999%E2%80%932000_UEFA_Champions_League_group_stage

There is a breakdown of the results for those who don't remember. That last minute Bayern goal at Ibrox :anguish:

We could have taken the full 6 points off Bayern. All over them in Munich and hit the post a couple of times aswell.

Has Van Nistelrooy got out of Moore's back pocket yet? :pipe: That night had me dreaming of glory, so effing close every year under Dick but not quite. I still reckon if we got to the knock-out stage we could have went far, bastarding luck and the odd bit of bawbaggery cost us dear.

Has Van Nistelrooy got out of Moore's back pocket yet? :pipe: That night had me dreaming of glory, so effing close every year under Dick but not quite. I still reckon if we got to the knock-out stage we could have went far, bastarding luck and the odd bit of bawbaggery cost us dear.

Moore did play well, but he gave away a penalty on the stroke of half time. Had the perfect view of it from the front of the copland - wee hand in the small of the back. How Collina spotted it I'll never know but he was spot on.

A classic "what if".

Gutting watching that back. If Mols didn't get injured that night....

I wonder if we will ever get to watch a team as good as that ever again?

I don't think we will. Glad I can remember that team so well. The younger fans amongst us are so unlucky.